Sign in to follow this  
SkillShotGod

Using Lighthouse to gain more height an exploit or allowed?

Just a general question since its a doubt in the eyes of basically every company, so voodoo, is it an exploit to use a lighthouse as the 64th structure to gain more height to glide to a nearby island?

Is it alright and if it is not what is the punishment if found doing so?

9 hours ago, SkillShotGod said:

Just a general question since its a doubt in the eyes of basically every company, so voodoo, is it an exploit to use a lighthouse as the 64th structure to gain more height to glide to a nearby island?

Is it alright and if it is not what is the punishment if found doing so?

we all know the pathetic state of the game and the incompetence of this devs but the moment something as harmless as gaining height to glide is considered an exploit, at that moment, i will jump off a bridge in real life.

31 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

we all know the pathetic state of the game and the incompetence of this devs but the moment something as harmless as gaining height to glide is considered an exploit, at that moment, i will jump off a bridge in real life.

No, this is very serious. The devs need to act on this quickly, if this doesn't bring them back to life nothing can save them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The D Legacy said:

Pathetic state of the game? It’s the best it’s been since launch. 

3 hours ago, Percieval said:

Pathetic state of the game? It’s the best it’s been since launch. 

well i was comparing it to 2 real early access titles that i play that were launched at about the same time, in a muchbut are almost a finished product right now (one of them has actually beenofficially released)

This game won't be released as in complete. I have the feeling it will end up like 7 days to die which came out in 2013 and to this day is still early access. Go and look at the devs Twitter feed, all Ark, couldn't care about Atlas at all.

If it was a dev team away from Ark oh this game would probably have taken off big time but we'll never know. Good game to pass some time, had my fun with it but it won't be anything like we imagine in the videos they released before launch. 

11 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

well i was comparing it to 2 real early access titles that i play that were launched at about the same time, in a muchbut are almost a finished product right now (one of them has actually beenofficially released)

Well, then you can say that ARK was just as shit as Atlas in the bad days. So there’s somewhat a chance for a positive future. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Percieval said:

Well, then you can say that ARK was just as shit as Atlas in the bad days. So there’s somewhat a chance for a positive future. 

Yeah, but in those days they were keeping players engaged by continuously adding new content.  Often on a weekly basis.

It sucks because Atlas has so much more potential.  But in a lot of ways the Ark mindset of the devs held it back.  Then they just gave up on it.

10 hours ago, Percieval said:

i dont wish ATLAS to be this bad forever, but when we grow up we learn that we must differentiate hopes from reality, specially with this company track record, but hey if it eventually gets fixed in a future i will be glad.

• Like 1