Sign in to follow this  
Yellowbeard

Pvp on Xbox

How does one even begin to rationalize playing this on the xbox vs. pc player, when the xbox is limited on graphic handling capability, causing non-stop lag and rendering issues? As if the invisible rocks/viewable to pc users, weren't bad enough, a single fleet of enemy ships approaching can dashboard your whole game due to rending trouble.

12 minutes ago, Yellowbeard said:

How does one even begin to rationalize playing this on the xbox vs. pc player, when the xbox is limited on graphic handling capability, causing non-stop lag and rendering issues? As if the invisible rocks/viewable to pc users, weren't bad enough, a single fleet of enemy ships approaching can dashboard your whole game due to rending trouble.

For a lot of people playing the game on PC isn't much better performance wise.

Just now, Slash78 said:

For a lot of people playing the game on PC isn't much better performance wise.

I play side by side with my girlfriend, she's on pc, I'm on the box. Guess which one of us can see the invisible rocks? Guess who crashes due to rendering?

1 hour ago, Yellowbeard said:

I play side by side with my girlfriend, she's on pc, I'm on the box. Guess which one of us can see the invisible rocks? Guess who crashes due to rendering?

If she never has those kinds of problems when you're around...then I hate to tell you, but she's playing while you're not around.

2 hours ago, Slash78 said:

If she never has those kinds of problems when you're around...then I hate to tell you, but she's playing while you're not around.

It's a known issue that there are coastal rocks that only pc players can see. I've used her pc a few times to navigate my ship out on the xbox more than a few times.

Also no aim bots for xbox users, which again begs the question, why bother with pvp if you're an xbox user? It's well known that companies cheat in pvp, and cheating is only possible for pc players, once again at an advantage over xboxers.

Don't forget the chat filter on XB that will silently drop your messages.

God forbid you want to tell somebody that you'll be there in a few secs.

On 3/4/2020 at 10:11 AM, Wulf2k said:

Don't forget the chat filter on XB that will silently drop your messages.

God forbid you want to tell somebody that you'll be there in a few secs.

Its 2020 people, discord works just as well on phones. If you can't talk to someone and they don't speak a different language, its your fault.

38 minutes ago, Chucksteak said:

Its 2020 people, discord works just as well on phones. If you can't talk to someone and they don't speak a different language, its your fault.

Is there a discord app for xbox?

On 3/9/2020 at 7:43 AM, Chucksteak said:

Then you'll get PC players getting away with chat murder calling you a b****, n*****, p***** that ruins the game because you gave some noob a few stacks of wood and fiber. But God forbid I chat out a clean sentence that starts with the word "I". 

And yes, Ive sent in multiple tickets with screenshots of the offenders. I rarely ever chat in xbox anymore, and if I do, it's like trying to solve a puzzle to figure out what sentence won't be censored.

No discord to chat with randoms. No fixes or workarounds.