Sign in to follow this  
ThreeMerryWidows

Joined a new company lost all my access to everything ...

So, I joined Pirates Life company and I already had a company going.  Lost all my stuff... still says my toon and the former company own it.  How do I get it all back????

I'm tired of rebuilding multiple times now on 2 servers.... more on the PVP servers cause of lack of civility and game mechanics....

Cheers

And only HOW many posts a day!!!  I have questions man!  Do you want people to play this game or not....??

Edited by ThreeMerryWidows
really?

If you leave a company, you lose your shit. If you want to join a company and keep your shit, you merge with it. You are not the first person to miss this nuance of the selection wheel menu, nor will you be the last. One thing that won't be happening is you getting your stuff back unless there is another person still in that company. If they are, they can unclaim tames, ships, and unlock resource chests for you to transfer over stuff. If it was your solo company, you're fucked.

As to the question whether they want people to play the game. My opinion, they don't care. They have squeezed about as much money as they can out of this. They would need to actually hire people that can code, (look to their hiring posts for positions open if you want to get a sense of how many critical positions on the team are unfilled), make hard decisions as to what they want the game to be, and make it fun. None of those are going to happen, ever if soon. So keep tilting away Don Quixote.

• Like 1