Sign in to follow this  
Strider

How to fight Aimbotters?

I need some tips and guides on how to fight them aimbotters. Since Dev's are not doing anything about them. We have a war coming up in the next 24hrs and there will be at the very least 4 aimbotters that we know of on the opposing side.

• Sad 1

In agreement with the game's true intent and design, i recommend having 50 aimbotters of your own.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Charge into battle while holding a penguin to take the shot for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Lag is your best defense. Bring as much random shit to battle as you can, and pray they lag out to the point of being disconnected.

All great advice. But, i am done with the game. Dev's don't care that cheaters are ripping their game apart. I won't be wasting anymore time on it. Had some great potential but can't be achieved the way Grapeshot is going about it.

I haven't done any high-stakes PvP yet, just skirmishes, but I've heard complaints on the other side of things where headshotting people in high-end plate does negligible damage.  Any comments/thoughts on that?

On 3/4/2020 at 12:12 AM, Yellowbeard said:

Lag is your best defense. Bring as much random shit to battle as you can, and pray they lag out to the point of being disconnected.

Or never leave your base and build your base out of a million entities. Can't raid if you can't move!

We reported one company that admitted to it.  They were getting headshots at 100-200 yards on moving targets behind cover, regularly.  This was a large company and nothing at was done.  Despite the fact that they openly admitted it and wrote the commands to accomplish it in world chat.

There are so many things the Developers need to work on.

Which is a shame the game has such potential, I shall keep playing in the hopes that it gets better.

I do think they should stop trying to add more to the game at this point and solve as many of the issues as they can first. So many cases of Grieving or cheating that need to be addressed.

We recorded said aimbotters.  We then posted videos on Reddit and the Atlas Twitter.  Their company was disbanded last night.  About 4 days after the incident. 

Too little, too late.

There has been a full year of cheaters keeping their lv200 accounts.

I think GS does not care about complaints from people who already paid for the game.

It is highly unlikely that those are going spend any more money on it.

If you happen to be in a position where you can threaten to make a couple hundred of players leave the game for good at your command, then that apparently allows you to make unlimited demands and get away with anything.

New content, however bugged it might be, on the other hand, is something that might convince a few people who did not already purchase the game to spend some money on it.

GS depends on players not leaving the game in droves, but even more than that they rely on a constant influx of new paying customers.

They made their bed and now lie in it.

As long as players are not actually going to vote with their wallets/feet and leave the game because of all the mistreatment they received from GS, the same old shit is going to repeat itself ad nauseam.

If you want anything at all to ever happen in your favor with this PoS company, apply some economic pressure on them.

Otherwise, nothing good is ever going to happen.

23 hours ago, Chucksteak said:

Still looking for a pm with an aimbot link.

Its not allowed and is a bannable offense and your entire company can get kicked. So don't be one those people.