Sign in to follow this  
IDUnknown

Server Wipes

How about we server wipe, and start everything off new.   There have been enough patches to warrant it, a skill point cost increase for some skill people selected.  

Not to mention 99% of the world is claimed ... I say 2 flags max per char.   Maybe 10 per company regardless of how many people are in your company.  This would go a long way to freeing up real estate, and force alliances with other companies to own multiple islands.  Then you have choices.  Forego the old island in favor for the new.  Or try to barter an alliance with another company in order to hold the new area.    Also in PVE allow companies to delcare war on each other.  

• Like 5

it needs a server wipe its ridiculous its arks pillars but in flags all over again. 1 flag per person and 1 per company but maybe tade bit bigger

• Like 1

I did warn people from building on PVE server and at this point with all the shit happening around claming flags all over the place and people losing hours and hours of work a server wipe is very needed right now.

indeed. i wont log back in on official without wipe.
messing around on unofficial, its just not as fun/rewarding as official.

• Like 1

And wipe the server, guess what, people lose hours and hours of work.  Find a decent Island, theres some decent people out there.

I also think they shot for the moon in player counts. 

Another solution would be to limit the servers to 250 players, per region.   Then open 2-3 , more servers per region and give asia their own servers.

What they've done is realistic, and appears to be functional - now, granted they did not expect the amount of players they got (next time, phone me guys, I could have called that one for you....)

They currently have 150 players per grid (server), that's reasonable, the area I play in usually sits around 60 players online at any given time.

45 minutes ago, Staceh said:

What they've done is realistic, and appears to be functional - now, granted they did not expect the amount of players they got (next time, phone me guys, I could have called that one for you....)

They currently have 150 players per grid (server), that's reasonable, the area I play in usually sits around 60 players online at any given time.

what grid is this i haven't seen any above 100 just checked