Sign in to follow this  
J.Dawson

Where is the promised content?

Hayo, i remember early 2019 there was this BIG livestream where devs talked about all the content that was surely gonna be added,

now a year later there still isnt any new ships types which can be built, there was lot more ofcourse like submarine which was added.

So i wanna know what happened.

1 minute ago, J.Dawson said:

Hayo, i remember early 2019 there was this BIG livestream where devs talked about all the content that was surely gonna be added,

now a year later there still isnt any new ships types which can be built, there was lot more ofcourse like submarine which was added.

So i wanna know what happened.

Devs went back to Ark

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, J.Dawson said:

Do you know why? @Yellowbeard

From what I hear, the word is Ark is working on new DLC. So naturally they are following the money. Meanwhile Atlas is dying.

Gotta love the fact that they produce a game that its filled with bugs and broken game mechanics then see sales going down and decide to go back to the old stuff NOIC. 

My hope is that say need the time and Work together to implement some new Mechanics from "Genesis" to ATLAS... like copy paste the Quest System and the Gold from ATLAS to "Genesis"

Xbox is out of the way nothing more to do, there never was more content. We were all fooled the moment they dropped the first video before release showing the carnival atmosphere and having a jolly good time.

Dollie and Jat keep posting on Twitter about Ark, more content for Ark yet they work on "Atlas" if you have any hopes of this game being like it was portrayed at release then get it out of your head right now, it's not going to happen I'm afraid.

2 hours ago, Alasson said:

good time to take devs from Ark and focus them to Atlas

Not likely, they want all the people that dropped atlas to buy the new Ark DLC. (I wonder if the old Ark season pass still works)

The original Ark season pass (at least on steam) only includes the first 3 'old' DLC (scorched earth, aberration, extinction); there's a separate Genesis (new DLC) season pass that will include Genesis part 1 and 2.

5 hours ago, Leilani said:

The original Ark season pass (at least on steam) only includes the first 3 'old' DLC (scorched earth, aberration, extinction); there's a separate Genesis (new DLC) season pass that will include Genesis part 1 and 2.

Pfft, won't be looking into it then. Atlas and Ark are too similar to play both, even if they have two dev teams working on it, I have too little regard for them any more to try anything new from them.

What about the talk* I hear of them combining Ark and Atlas and calling it Arkelass? From what I have read, I gather that the dinosaurs age and grow old unless you put sails on them and sail your Dinoboat to the Golden Age Of Tek. When you get there, cram them into a tiny hole where they become baby dinosaurs that die if it gets too hot. Don’t forget to get your discovery-note explorers-points along the way! 

*fake

Edited by Gomez Addams
  • Like 1