Sign in to follow this  
Acemac

Next Taming Bonus

the bonus over Valentines day was great! our company was actually able to start breeding as you could raise a baby in one play period. When do you guys think we will get another one? breeding animals to make good bloodlines is a really cool thing in this game but it is just not doable if you have a life a and a 9-5 . do these bonuses ever just happen on random weekends? 

You talking about breeding bonus not taming.
We had 3 in total in the last year, iirc. So yeah they are ultra rare.

And breeding is easy doable with 9-5. Not elephants or razors, but bears and such, easy.

On 2/25/2020 at 2:27 AM, Kummba said:

You talking about breeding bonus not taming.
We had 3 in total in the last year, iirc. So yeah they are ultra rare.

And breeding is easy doable with 9-5. Not elephants or razors, but bears and such, easy.

let us take breeding a bear for example. you get 2 bears to mate then wait 4 hours. then when the baby is born you have 4 hours to get to 10% where that bear can feed from the trough. that is an 8 hour playtime. I know you don't need to babysit that bear for the whole time but it's not very realistic. 

Ahhh the woes of playing a survival game on official servers.

Could always join any of the private servers with boosted rates.

Continuing with bears as the example, I'll start them breeding when I get home from work, then they pop about 4 hours later.

It probably takes about an hour to get them to the point where they can hold 4 stacks of veggies, which will last them to 10% maturity.

There's no way I'm hitting all the imprint timers, but just the breeding part is quite reasonable.

....Now, if only we could get them to stop randomly starving to death overnight with food in their inventory.