Biggins94

All the one non lawless lands are horded

My group of friends and I are getting mad that we can only do things in lawless islands, there is almost no room to build or do anything ,so many islands have so much stuff built you can barely stay in the game before are xboxes kick us out 

You Don't say what server you are on, US / EU, PVP / PVE.

From an EU PVE perspective, while you are correct, in the more popular regions space is a premium with owners spamming to keep the isands for themselves or spamming to vet prospective settlers. the more north or south you go the more space is available.

As an example our island, in a corner tundra region (close to many differing resources) on a large island are just 3 companies, taking up less than 5% of the coastline, there is no spamming and only the occational trap or ramp up to resources mar the unspoilt island.

A: My car won't start. This is very annoying.

B: I don't know what you're talking about. Mine will start just fine. There is nothing wrong at all!

What is silly and just broken is that there are players with multiple accounts and alt companies that own dozen's of islands and don't do shit on them except earn gold from treasure maps. The current design of this game is a broken mess.

2 hours ago, user1 said:

A: My car won't start. This is very annoying.

B: I don't know what you're talking about. Mine will start just fine. There is nothing wrong at all!

Not knowing the server, as I said, I could only give a 1/4 perspective, and yes I gave a example but am well traveled enough ( doing discoveries by boat ) that the example is well founded.

By the way I'm sorry to hear about your car, mine seems to work just fine.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

you can build base at our island if u are EU PVE 🙂 i12 venividivici ^^

lots of free place for base + docks let us know

Edited by hiddenftw

Sailing around on NA PVE, I've found many claimed islands with all kinds of space to build. Certain areas, like Temperate, are the most popular. Lawless islands seem much more crowded.

That is because those with claimed islands keep them clear of trash or they become overridden with crap 2x2 thatch traps with no gates and DP bed spam. The control radius of a single foundation with a bed is huge on a claimed compared to lawless. Most who arrive rather than asking permission of where they should build that won't block spawns just set up wherever they feel like it. The "You're not my real dad! I will do as I like!" mentality of a small percentage of the ever-shrinking playerbase leads to an us vs. them mentality that is hard to shake. Good news. Anyone who is not actively playing has that island claim decay in 10 days. We have one base where a member breeds tigers that has switched hands 5 times in the last couple months. Every time it is claimed the new owners roam around and try to tell people to get off "their" island. Good luck.

• Like 2

NA PvE most the claimed islands are like 75% wilderness, space for miles. Especially in less popular biomes like tundra and polar.

Hell those biomes often have entire unclaimed islands

Edited by RyuujinZERO

Isn’t a crowd the purpose of MMO? If I want empty I’ll play single player. 

A) My car is broken because it doesn’t fly

B) I don’t know what your talking about. I just drove mine off a cliff and it flew just fine.

• Like 1

Whelp, guess you should have stayed up all night, had a strategy, executed the plan and claimed your own island when the instant the game came back online after the 2nd wipe. It is really none of your business how island owners run their bases. AND there are plenty of unclaimed islands available. So what are you complaining about again?

We just claimed another island today in Western temperate of all places on NA PvE, in middle of prime time on a weekend.

If people spent as much time finding an island as they do lamenting how hard it is to find one, out they'd have one by now

I was sailing around on NA PVE Gorgon's Gaze, and came across an island (I forget which grid, but it was southern tundra region) where it seemed like half the island was covered in fence supports (apparently the equivalent of pillar spam in ARK). Besides making it impossible to build anywhere (not that I was going to), it slowed my framerate to a crawl.

I'm just glad more islands aren't like that one. 😛

idk what you mean, i CANT even sail into lawless, SO MUCH LAG! most lag i get on owned islands is the bouys cause lag or ppl with large walls