Freyha

BONUS X2 XP DOES NOT WORK

Several weeks ago they tell us that an x2 is maintained in XP and it always seemed to me that it did not work, now I am sure that it does not work, this weekend we made a map of 19.9 and we noticed the rise of experience, yesterday just nothing else to remove the bonus of the event (x3 in breeding and gold) we made a map of 22.1 and we climbed less than half of what we had done with the previous one of 19.9. In both treasures we had the same bonuses: island discovery and red score for XP.
This x2XP bonus that they keep week after week doesn't work, at least to us. Does this happen to anyone else?

So you got way more XP at the weekend?
The problem is: Xx gold is also Xx XP for maps.
So 2xXP and 3xGold is kinda 6x Xp from maps. Thats also why ghostship and goldsongs are good for earning XP.
Your 22 map is like 10k Xp without any rates.
Also EQ and Island buffs are big for earning XP.

From ships and passive tames, you can tell that 2x XP is working.

I would like to be able to see the rates inside the game not just the loading screen.  The loading screen can have miss information in it and has been wrong in the past.

So why not put all the rates in the extended hud (the info that comes up when you press and hold the H key)?  So this would display something like:

Breeding X1

Taming X1

XP X2

Gold X1

Harvesting X2

Also why not have an option to be able to see how much XP you are getting on the screen?  Currently we only see the shared XP we get when someone in your company is shooting or killing something.  I'd like a toggle option that would allow to see the amount of XP we get as we get it.  So I'd like this to flash on the screen just like the shared XP does.  Even the shared XP text that shows up on the screen could be made bigger to make it easier to see.