Sign in to follow this  
Breakwell

Put atlas on Xbox games pass and ps4

If you get this game running as smooth as possible and release it on games pass and ps4 it would increase the population by 10x. Game is too low pop. Is there some issue with Xbox not wanting to push another pirate game that’s not sea of thieves? They have ark on there, look at what that did for their pop. Just saying, I love the game I just want to see more people playing it. 

Edited by Breakwell

38 minutes ago, Breakwell said:

If you get this game running as smooth as possible and release it on games pass and ps4 it would increase the population by 10x. Game is too low pop. Is there some issue with Xbox not wanting to push another pirate game that’s not sea of thieves? They have ark on there, look at what that did for their pop. Just saying, I love the game I just want to see more people playing it. 

Hahaha. I’d say wake up from your dreams. First of all, the population will not go from 6K (PC) to 60K with 1 update. Secondly, this game cannot even be released on PS4 because PS does not accept EA games. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Breakwell said:

6k? Now who’s dreaming. I’d say there’s about 800 active players on na PvP 

Lol. Because NA PVP is the only server there is? Maybe check on the community hub whilst playing, see what’s number there. 

Man man man. 

• Like 1

Sorry, I don’t really care about pve or eu Bc I only play on NA PvP. My suggestion would only benefit na PvP. Anyways it wouldn’t hurt that’s for sure you can’t tell me this game doesn’t need more people