Sign in to follow this  
Achroi

Mods

So I run mostly as a single player, and I have a few mods, now the thing is that some mods keep deactivating them selves as soon as I reboot the game or when I log in again. does this happen to anyone else?  I'm asking to clarify as if it's a game related issue or a mod related issue, could be that the client only accept certain amount of mods. 

Has happened to me, specially after a haitus from playing, will log back in and my whole ship is gone and everything is in the water. Think it happens when Atlas makes changes and the mod designers have to catch up to the changes that are affected by their mods. Used to use Reinforced, but too many times I lost ships because they didn't keep in track with the updates. Usually when that happens, I have to start over. But on the plus side, I know how to build a decent Brig now, which is basically the only ship I use in SP. I design it to be multipurpose, 6 guns front, 13 rear, 11 broadsides, 5 sails (modded). Have space to keep a few tames, mainly bears and lions, and space to add ballistas when I make it to whale country.

I use the sails that add weight capacity to the ship so that I can carry everything with me since anything you leave on land probably will disappear once you cross a zone, so you can't really have a land base to go back to or store stuff. I don't make extra ships because, again, when you leave the zone and come back, it may be missing panels and sink before you can get to it. Has happened to me several times, and now I just use one ship, and that ship has to be multipurpose. Galleon is too big and maneuvers like a slug, the schooner just a bit too small, so Brig it is