Achroi

LF PVE Server/PC

Jerryn

Going to leave this open for general discussion, however this is not a thread to advertise servers.

Message added by Jerryn

Hi, don't know where to turn, I've been playing mostly solo, but I'm looking for a pve server to join on pc. a company would be nice too. only thing that may be a problem for some people is that I'm mute, my microphone works fine it's me who can't speak, but I'm a fast typer, something people from my ESO guild can vouch for. if anyone have any suggestions pls get in touch with me.  and pls only English speaking.

Tbh, most people don't seem to use the mics anyway, especially on xbox. Have u been on the eu pve  server and given a text call out on the chat for a company to join?

Aye, I was, twas bloody empty, am looking for unofficial, dedicated or official  just something where there is people, got tad lonely playing solo in a game that everything is OP and not even a dungeon is solable

I've played a few unofficial, the pros are multipliers for xp and gathering usually, sometimes they use mods too. But the cons for me far outweighed the pros. The first few no one would communicate with me at all, even when they were standing in view, no idea why. Then when I found a good server that I liked, after 3 months they went offline and I lost everything. That happened to me twice so I went back to official. Hope u find a good one.

Are you looking for NA or EU?

My wife and I are on NA PvE, and we have our own island. We don’t play quite as much as we were, but we can help you get started with a spot on our island and help you get connected to other groups as well.

We like helping others out, and you’d be welcome to join us on adventures. And if you wanted to do the power stones etc., we’d be glad to help you with those as well.

• Like 1