Udam

bugs i find!

1: level 150 setting not working for Single player!

2: when you enter a region and you die! sometimes you stay dead and you have to leave the game to spawn in!

3: if to much happens like a Whale hitting your ship! all then smoke will make your Xbox crash!

(more to come when i play more!)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Udam said:

1: level 150 setting not working for Single player!

If you would've read the patch notes, max player level is 120 now. If you were over level 120, you'd get a free respec. If not, I think you stay the same.

2: when you enter a region and you die! sometimes you stay dead and you have to leave the game to spawn in!

That's interesting... Never heard that one before. That would be something that the Atlas team should look into ASAP.

3: if to much happens like a Whale hitting your ship! all then smoke will make your Xbox crash!

Are you playing online or offline? Crashing will indeed happen, as it's in game preview, and the processing power needed to enact the giant ship and the giant whale colliding is obviously something that would make the game crash in this state. Playing offline will make your game crash every half hour also. EVERY. HALF. HOUR. Yet when you play with wifi, that doesn't happen.

(more to come when i play more!)

Good. But not good enough. Report the bugs on the bug-reporting page. https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/forums/forum/75-bug-reports/

Also capitalize yer I's matey! We may be pirates, but that doesn't mean we're not edumacated! 😂

Image result for atlas game picture

10 minutes ago, Captain Maelstrom said:

lol

The 150 setting was the Max level setting, i was talking about was for tames and animals. when i enter the game i look around and all the animals are odd level like 3 or 14, and when i leave the game, the Setting is OFF!

The Not spawning thing happens when i enter a region and i die, it i will spawn on the bed , the screen pauses , and then im staring at my body and not being able to do anything! untill i quit the game and comeback!

and hey me boi! me have to be speak like a Pirate ARARARA

thxs for the feedback thought!

Also the Crashing thing happens when a Whale attacks my boat or something causes a lot of smoke or numbers to pop up! then my Xbox will auto shut off, cuz "it overheated" even thought i got the xbox one x and it should be able to handle it!

Edited by Udam
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Udam said:

lol

:)

The 150 setting was the Max level setting, i was talking about was for tames and animals. when i enter the game i look around and all the animals are odd level like 3 or 14, and when i leave the game, the Setting is OFF!

Intruiging... I'd say if your willing to cheat, re-enable the setting, start the game and use the cheat destroywilddinos (I'm 99.9% sure that this command works on Atlas too. This kills all animals in an enormous radius. I'm pretty sure a few quadrants will be wiped. WARNING!!! I think this might also even kill those annoying pirate encampments.) If you're not willing to cheat, kill all nearby creatures by hand (XP ahoy!) and wait a bit.

Either way afterwards just do pirate things and in no time the nearby wildlife will be back.

The Not spawning thing happens when i enter a region and i die, it i will spawn on the bed , the screen pauses , and then im staring at my body and not being able to do anything! untill i quit the game and comeback!

That is strange. Maybe it's because of the position of your bed?

and hey me boi! me have to be speak like a Pirate ARARARA

Argh, matey! 

thxs for the feedback thought!

Welcome!

Also the Crashing thing happens when a Whale attacks my boat or something causes a lot of smoke or numbers to pop up! then my Xbox will auto shut off, cuz "it overheated" even thought i got the xbox one x and it should be able to handle it!

Pretty sure the same thing happened to my grandpa. (Yes he plays Atlas, and he's better than me at it because I play offline...) He's got an Xbox One, and spectacular internet. He rebooted his game, and hi-ho, his ship was wrecked and he was dead!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Captain Maelstrom said:

that's cool your Grandpa plays atlas!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Udam said:

that's cool your Grandpa plays atlas!

Very. Not many elders play video games, and it's awesome to watch him sail the seven seas and build big ships.

• Like 1

Hey pple, steady about the oldies not playing vid games, loads of us do. My friend died last year and he played till he was 80. And I once met a lady on WOW  who was 86! and I don't mean her character level.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Whitehawk said:

Hey pple, steady about the oldies not playing vid games, loads of us do. My friend died last year and he played till he was 80. And I once met a lady on WOW  who was 86! and I don't mean her character level.

Sorry about your friend dying. Nice to see people other than pubescent teenagers (Literally me) taking a dip into video games.

image.jpeg.d92126777fb2b2145c46f4fb5e8960d0.jpeg

Taking a dip! Have you been talking to my nurse? On a serious note most of us have been playing since video games went public, like ping pong in the early 70's. Weird thing is I don't play retro games even for nostalgia, but my son loves em.

• Thanks 1