Hashysh1985

Luanch of single player.... Then crash

Ok so started off with it not syncing my saved data this morning. Tried everything.  Then in process of trouble shooting that.... This problem started.  Game luanches fine to start menu. But the when try to luanch single player. On loading screen it crashes everytime. Keep in mind once this started i even went as far as reinstalling with all other tricks know. I can only assume its game itself. Becuase of this have lost saved data.... Anyway just want to play game. And which i can not currently. Plz help.  Xbox GT is Hashysh1985.

They did update it today but.....  think I have to delete my save on single player because seems like they did a nerf so hard on the players my character was deleted had to make a new and basically all my ships and animals are owned by that characters and unusable..... and I just can't bring myself to using cheats

found out why it crashes. it seems the game is start you under ground and warping you to your old character location island I run xbox one x and it lags hard then suddenly im under ground at my last toon discovered island and it warps me back up to ground lvl. and I deleted the save and it still warped me there when I started new. so it's likely the update they dropped causing it.