BrentsAccount

Base Defenses VS Bees

New player here, (i did play ARK for a few years tho) everything seems pretty great with this base except for 1 problem. BEES. How do i stop bees from attacking my NPC CREW that i have stationed on guns/puckels around my base? I put them on stations last night and had 4 different times the bees would go to the NPC's and knock them off their guns and attack them within maybe an hour and a half.

The easy option would be to just throw them on Aggressive to EVERYTHING and call it a day right? But then that leaves the issue of my base going through 100+ ammo units over the last 12 hours shooting everything from seagulls, to rabbits just to stop the 1 bee every half an hour from going over there and knocking them off their guns. IS there any possible way to combat this bee issue WITHOUT wasting a ton of ammo like this? I am not worried about ANY wild animals attacking them except for those bees that seem to be the biggest pain in the ass to a progression move that shoulda had no issues.

Also for the record i do not live near any bee hives. They just spawn casually.

Some ideas...

1. Have nearby tames set to aggressive. Possibly on follow to an npc if that's possible.

2. Build a super structure around what you call your base. Adds defense and with a floor will keep mobs out. 

3. Relocate to an area without bees.

4. Stop using NPCs. 

Give the NPC a sword and on neutral? Won't keep them from being knocked off tho'.