Sign in to follow this  
sUbLiMe8762

Cargo harness on a floating bear

Found a bear that was available for claim and it has a cargo harness with a box how do I get rid of the box so I can remove the saddle

Edited by sUbLiMe8762
More tags

48 minutes ago, sUbLiMe8762 said:

Found a bear that was available for claim and it has a cargo harness with a box how do I get rid of the box so I can remove the saddle

You'll have to demolish it, but as you're not the original owner  I don't know if you can damage or do anything to it.

The box is functionally a structure, aim at it, hold the use key and choose demolish

If that isnt viable, like maybe the box didn't flip ownership properly, try getting an sotd to shoot at it, or let an elephant smack it about a bit, it'll eventually break

A saddle can be set to belong to no-one as you can't get at it without accesing the creatures inventory. A box however has to belong to some-one so other people can't access or destroy it when it's not theirs.

They seem to have a lot of problems when they try to link things, and usualy produce more bugs than fixes.

They need to think more outside the box, literaly. like, right clicking any saddle in an inventory has the option to 'destroy saddle'.