Bobothewizard

Help needed figuring out base stats

can someone help me figure out the base stats of this bear. Boneheaded me forgot to write down the base stats of the parents before imprinting and now I have a baby level 58 with 3 mutations and not sure what they are in.

Health 616

Food 6000

Oxygen 486

Weight 1064

Torpor 4420

Stamina 950

Melee 180.7

If someone could let me know what the mutations are, base stats and how you figured it out it would extremely helpful for me. Thanks for your time.

Edited by Bobothewizard

Poor neglected baby bear. Do you know where baby bears come from? Not the specifics of the birds and the bees, but did you not think to check what are the stats of the parents?

There was a tool for ark that claimed to be able to find the stats, but you should actually just play the game instead of looking them up.

Yeah it would be. He said the bear is level 58 (I assume he hasn't leveled it up yet either).  The stats above add up to 57 which would make it correct as the stats should equal 1 less than its level.  Both websites have slightly different ways of using their calculators.  The second one tries to predict effects of leveling up your tame (but this can give multiple possibilities).  Of course to get the most accurate stats, best to do it when you tame it or when it is born.

Edited by EatEmAlive

How do that mutations work then, is it a added 2 per stat per mutation? 

And yes it was bred without any level ups or imprints applied.

Ahh I see what your doing, you can use both calculators, the uk one to figure out the percentages then pop them in to globy.dev Either way they give the numbers you said above. So would it be all 3 mutations are in melee damage? Or 2 in melee one in food?

Edited by Bobothewizard

Mutations do give 2 per stat they mutated in.  The only way to know for sure what the mutations were in was to look at the parents stats.  Sometimes you can get a useless mutation that doesn't help.

For example, lets say the Mother had 13 Melee, and the Father had 15 Melee.  There is a chance the baby inherits the Mothers 13 Melee, and then it gets a mutation in Melee, so the baby has 15 Melee.  You might think it simply got the fathers melee stat and not realise.

• Thanks 1

Just breed the babies. You will eventually get all the stats, then write the stats down.

Edited by eeeceee