Atlantis

Patch v404.7

- Extra damage dealt by AoD treasure guardians reverted (but they kept some of the resistance that was added in the last patch)

Nice that you fixed the AoD bug. 👍

You write: "but they kept some of the resistance that was added in the last patch".
Which patch should that be? I can't read about the strengthening of AoDs in any of the patch notes.
Or have you changed something again and kept it from us? Wouldn't be the first time.

They made a stealth change in the patch before and killed a lot of people's tames. Now they are saying they didn't mean to do that, but kind of meant to do it.

So now you dont get insta gibbed, but cant ever kill them before they go back into the ground. They clearly stopped playing their own game a long time ago. Its like they are trying to make Atlas one big Promo for Ark.

• Thanks 1

haha, really?

I don't think any of them played atlas at all. Treasure maps have always been lame.

23 hours ago, Grongash said:

So now you dont get insta gibbed, but cant ever kill them before they go back into the ground. They clearly stopped playing their own game a long time ago. Its like they are trying to make Atlas one big Promo for Ark.

So they spawn 10-15 AotD on you.
They OP'ed their resist
They go into the ground and return full health
Post this "Patch" and subsequent "Fix"
We lost 2 bears and 2 players to the Warriors whose resist is way to high.

With sunken ships bugged
Treasure maps stupidly OP
Level 58 SotD that reward 19 Gold
Everyone in Atlas will be broke in a month.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, phaylen said:

Everyone in Atlas will be broke in a month.

Maybe it's their way of shutting the game down anyway.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, eeeceee said:

Nah, just learning how to code

Where and when did they say that?

And when did they say they wanted to start?

23 hours ago, eeeceee said:

Nah, just learning how to code

22 hours ago, user1 said:

Where and when did they say that?

And when did they say they wanted to start?

Sorry, I was just reading reddit and posts here, which put me in a bad mood. Silly things about people losing their animals and the missing patch notes/stealth updates. My comment was knee-jerk response to the shutting the game down thing. I have 4k hours according to steam, and i know these guys can code. I have more hours in ark also.

P.S. if any dev or community rep is reading, I think the lack of interaction on these forums may have contributed to the comment. It doesnt take too much to try to connect with your player base, surely? As boomer said in some post yesterday iirc, there was promises of communication here 🙂

Edited by eeeceee

On 2/11/2020 at 7:03 AM, eeeceee said:

Sorry, I was just reading reddit and posts here, which put me in a bad mood. Silly things about people losing their animals and the missing patch notes/stealth updates. My comment was knee-jerk response to the shutting the game down thing. I have 4k hours according to steam, and i know these guys can code. I have more hours in ark also.

P.S. if any dev or community rep is reading, I think the lack of interaction on these forums may have contributed to the comment. It doesnt take too much to try to connect with your player base, surely? As boomer said in some post yesterday iirc, there was promises of communication here 🙂

they just dropped a update few hours ago that nerf the players and make it harder.....  Im up for the challenge but there's still the odd case of the animal lvl cap most want answers to why, that at max difficulty you can only tame lvl79 animals so they can still lvl up 80 up can't. the update makes you start a new character so your last toon owned stuff well.... you can't use them... so you have to start fresh that is np with me. but have to lvl with some people upset on the animals do to how easy it is for tames to get squashed by anything really.... I like playing on hard but doing so the animals are just pointless to tame so you have to diel difficulty down a lot for tames to have a chance.

Yeah, you're right, not sure why I thought they were learning how to code.

Are you talking about singleplayer difficulty? You got forced to create a new character in singleplayer because of something about the difficulty setting?