Grongash

So.. was that the big patch we have been waiting for and that got delayed to iron stuff out?

Please tell me i got that wrong and it is just a quick fix patch before the big one? Because that patch didn't address a single topic that was an issue, nor did it move you further ahead on your "roadmap".

Edited by Grongash

A big patch? You been living under a rock? The atlas devs are working on the ARK DLC Genesis right now. This patch was just to have something to talk about’. And boy, we have. 

• Like 1

it was a well needed patch... but yes, i agree shits going super slow and the lack of communication has truly pissed off the community. 

• Like 1

Well yeah, the wasted potential of a promising game.

They never listen to their customers, they cause hatred and bad feelings in the hearts of their players.

Grapeshot are perfect SITH 🙂

• Haha 3

There was a stealth update that was the "big patch" to travel along the 'roadmap'. Phase 2 here we come!!!

I think the devs have finely realised the game is dead in the water. You either enjoy it as it is or you move on like alot of people.

They will suffer more when New World is released but they only have themselves to blame, the dev team is not good enough. The new guy was a flop, typical gimmick.

They may as well have just added Atlas to Ark, merge them together.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DannyUK said:

They may as well have just added Atlas to Ark, merge them together.

Yes please. Would have been amazing...

I too have been trying to make sense of the latest patch.

In one way though, it did seem to be part of the road map. They are planning changes to move people to spend more time at sea. Since the treasure maps are so messed up, I've been doing more of the sunken treasure chests, so have been spending more time at sea.

Eh seems a bit of a stretch to me on the map side of things.  The increased spawns and improved drops for SoTD and shipwrecks seems to fit though. 

The BP drop changes are definitely not a nerf.  We've gotten more usable BP's the last couple of nights than we have the last month or so. 

• Like 1

Those bp drop changes were a change from having thatch doors etc? I think everybody was asking for that to be fixed as soon as the game was available.

Now you gotta go dive for sunken treasure, then go through the maze that is simple to solve as there is only 4 types of mazes. Instead of fixing maps which are also simple, they just nerfed maps.

I'm really getting the hang of the sunken treasure. There are just a few types, but still a little bit of a challenge to figure out which and get the gold quickly all the time wondering if the ship will still be there when you get to the surface or some SotD will be trying to sink it (hasn't happened to me yet).

The biggest challenge is for me to remember to put my monkey down first 😀 I lost like three monkeys and one parrot. I then leveled oxygen on my monkey and he actually survived getting the treasure once :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1