Jump to content

Dauthiatull

patch note for 404.6?

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Dauthiatull said:

what did 404.6 fix?

Not a fk thing. Took our existing discovery lvls & 150's, capped to lvl 120, and took the thatch recipes out of treasure...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no that was 404.5 that did that.  I am curious what it fixed also since it din't fix the army of the damned

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bosses have actual drop tables.. you get better drops from maps and things were balanced in pvp... thatch bp's being removed was the least that was done lol

Edited by Enki Anunnaki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

bosses have actual drop tables.. you get better drops from maps and things were balanced in pvp... thatch bp's being removed was the least that was done lol

404.6

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know for sure what it actually fixed, but based on the in-game pop-up right before the mini patch dropped, it sounded like it was a server update of some sort, not like an "actual" patch. And official servers were down for a bit (like 20 minutes or so, for me at least) right after we got booted for 404.6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am looking for a reason to play again. That patch is not it.

Now we have the trolls back carrying stacks of grenades blowing the stone paper walls with it... great.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Talono said:

I am looking for a reason to play again. That patch is not it.

Now we have the trolls back carrying stacks of grenades blowing the stone paper walls with it... great.

a grenade still does far less than a cannonball. perhaps pvp servers are not for you?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

a grenade still does far less than a cannonball. perhaps pvp servers are not for you?

He's talking about the random griefers that don't actually bother to tame nor build bases big enough to house the animals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Swordphobic said:

He's talking about the random griefers that don't actually bother to tame nor build bases big enough to house the animals.

Not those people who just use other peoples stuff pretending they are a streamer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, eeeceee said:

Not those people who just use other peoples stuff pretending they are a streamer?

Still a griefer that doesn't concern himself with building a base.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×