Dauthiatull

patch note for 404.6?

45 minutes ago, Dauthiatull said:

what did 404.6 fix?

Not a fk thing. Took our existing discovery lvls & 150's, capped to lvl 120, and took the thatch recipes out of treasure...

no that was 404.5 that did that.  I am curious what it fixed also since it din't fix the army of the damned

bosses have actual drop tables.. you get better drops from maps and things were balanced in pvp... thatch bp's being removed was the least that was done lol

Edited by Enki Anunnaki

9 minutes ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

bosses have actual drop tables.. you get better drops from maps and things were balanced in pvp... thatch bp's being removed was the least that was done lol

• Haha 2

I don't know for sure what it actually fixed, but based on the in-game pop-up right before the mini patch dropped, it sounded like it was a server update of some sort, not like an "actual" patch. And official servers were down for a bit (like 20 minutes or so, for me at least) right after we got booted for 404.6.

I am looking for a reason to play again. That patch is not it.

Now we have the trolls back carrying stacks of grenades blowing the stone paper walls with it... great.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Talono said:

I am looking for a reason to play again. That patch is not it.

Now we have the trolls back carrying stacks of grenades blowing the stone paper walls with it... great.

a grenade still does far less than a cannonball. perhaps pvp servers are not for you?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

a grenade still does far less than a cannonball. perhaps pvp servers are not for you?

He's talking about the random griefers that don't actually bother to tame nor build bases big enough to house the animals.

20 hours ago, Swordphobic said:

He's talking about the random griefers that don't actually bother to tame nor build bases big enough to house the animals.

Not those people who just use other peoples stuff pretending they are a streamer?

9 hours ago, eeeceee said:

Not those people who just use other peoples stuff pretending they are a streamer?

Still a griefer that doesn't concern himself with building a base.

• Haha 1