Grapeshot Games

Latest Patch (v404.5)

Great another patch when will you guys start fix some of the countless bugs that there are in to single player.

it seems a bit like you guys don't care to fix all the bugs in the game and instead of adding things to the game.

1 hour ago, Ardwolf said:

Great another patch when will you guys start fix some of the countless bugs that there are in to single player.

it seems a bit like you guys don't care to fix all the bugs in the game and instead of adding things to the game.

Not sure if you've played an Early Access game, but that is kind of what it is all about. Adding features, not fixing bugs. If you don't like to play a game with so many bugs, pick one not in Early Access. They do fix some, and this latest patch had some bug fixes, but that is not the main focus.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, wildbill said:

Not sure if you've played an Early Access game, but that is kind of what it is all about. Adding features, not fixing bugs. If you don't like to play a game with so many bugs, pick one not in Early Access. They do fix some, and this latest patch had some bug fixes, but that is not the main focus.

Phase 1 of Atlas road map = BUG FIXES, QoL changes, performance issues.

Hmm...

• Like 1

This is no different than Ark. You can expect them to release paid DLC before they fix outstanding memory leaks and game-breaking bugs.

Edited by Trimbo Slice

Tired of the constant broken patches after a year im done later guys we all signed up for a paid beta but this shits just painfull

Edited by Luxfere

You hear the same things from the majority of people and they are right, the game is on the road to nowhere and bringing in 1 extra dev won't change that I'm afraid.

I've been playing a year also and gave it up recently, favoured towards the large companies and to hell with the rest of us. I've got back into No Mans Sky, they should take a leaf out of their book.

Atlas is dead unfortunately, the majority left a long time ago, i've had my fun with it though but it's all over now for Atlas. At least New World is just a few months away, more numbers to abandon Atlas.