Sign in to follow this  
Shepard_Fury

Hotkeys and tool tips

Hello again,

I wanted to tell you guys about issues i am getting a little annoyed about regarding hotkeys and tool tips.

This is regarding ship controls and missing tool tips. Now i understand that you don't want to flood the interface with text but when using a ship some of the vital hotkey information are missing!

To be a good captain, you have to setup you gun groups and all that good stuff first. This is functional and makes some what sense.
Like i usually have to change the gun groupes and add my swivels to a new group. Then i have to change every cannon to shoot ships only and high distance.

Then i go an equip my npc crew and set their setting and change there names to include my ship name (Because the game logs need to show if my ship is loosing npc crew). Then i equip them to there stations and this is ok i guess.

Here comes the problem tho, when i am captaining my ship and want to change ammo types, then the tool tip or hotkey tip is missing and the hotkeys are inconsistent. This is where it gets really strange! It turns out to change cannon ammo type you use U, for swivels cannons however to change ammo type it is J?! and there is no info about this in the hotkey menu. Even a bigger problem is that you can not change those hotkeys 😢 This is a annoying oversight and needs to be fixed!

I know there is more of those problem in the game but that is the one that annoyed me the most, because i keep forgetting the damn keys in critical situations.

Best reguard

FightGamer / Shepard Blade

Edited by Shepard_Fury