Weylin

Animals not harvesting, Grills shuts off randomly

Server "Whales Solitude EUPVE Grid B11 + B10 Homeisland : The Dreary Skerry B11

Question..... So after the latest "patch" i have noticed some severe issues that is literally paralyzing our companys  bread and butter here... 
Issues : 

1). Sitting on a tiger, whistling follow, and "attack my target" - The rest in the group of 4 tigers, were harvesting the corpses of the elephants I'm currently hunting, now they don't I've tried to whistle the animals from the back of a tiger and on ground, i tried to have the tigers on attack my target or neutral -Nothing happens...

2). Having a bunch of grills going, they keep shutting off, like really random, started up 16 grills, 7 shut off, then 3, restarted them and off some went again. -So cooking now become a liability for wasting resources, and spoiling. I don't get this, everything was fine pre-patch, this is really an issue. -The ovens are fed water manually, hence connecting them to water, burned off a ton of fuel (wood) due to a known bug, so we use jars of water. -Replace the grill, and still it did the same So I'm really at my wits end right here, i have no idea what the heck is wrong this time, but this is not working out for us currently sadly.
Anyone else experience these issues ? or someone maybe have a clue or fix to what to do ?
Thank you y'all and happy winds!

UPDATED ISSUE: Just found out, i can't change the stance on my tigers...... It keeps being locked on Neutral, so that's not so great.

Capt. Anno Siren's Curse

Edited by Weylin

On 2/6/2020 at 4:22 AM, Weylin said:

Server "Whales Solitude EUPVE Grid B11 + B10 Homeisland : The Dreary Skerry B11

Question..... So after the latest "patch" i have noticed some severe issues that is literally paralyzing our companys  bread and butter here... 
Issues : 

1). Sitting on a tiger, whistling follow, and "attack my target" - The rest in the group of 4 tigers, were harvesting the corpses of the elephants I'm currently hunting, now they don't I've tried to whistle the animals from the back of a tiger and on ground, i tried to have the tigers on attack my target or neutral -Nothing happens...

2). Having a bunch of grills going, they keep shutting off, like really random, started up 16 grills, 7 shut off, then 3, restarted them and off some went again. -So cooking now become a liability for wasting resources, and spoiling. I don't get this, everything was fine pre-patch, this is really an issue. -The ovens are fed water manually, hence connecting them to water, burned off a ton of fuel (wood) due to a known bug, so we use jars of water. -Replace the grill, and still it did the same So I'm really at my wits end right here, i have no idea what the heck is wrong this time, but this is not working out for us currently sadly.
Anyone else experience these issues ? or someone maybe have a clue or fix to what to do ?
Thank you y'all and happy winds!

UPDATED ISSUE: Just found out, i can't change the stance on my tigers...... It keeps being locked on Neutral, so that's not so great.

Capt. Anno Siren's Curse

I have the same issue with the grill, it is a pain!