Sign in to follow this  
Dauthiatull

Do the silos not work for single player

I don't think they work on SP, I'm guessing there may be a mod that fixes it, but can't verify it. Not sure the resource boxes work on land either, at least, not if you leave crew on the land and expect them to get paid by it. Had extra crew based on land but they tended to be in mutiny everytime I returned even though there was a resource box with gold in it placed in the same room as the NPCs. I do know that resource boxes will lose stored resources if left on land and you cross a zone. They lose items even while on the ship you're using as well,  just not as much. And it doesn't lose the items completely, but will routinely leave you with just 1 of said item when you may have had 10000 the night before. Same with cannonballs. At least, on SP, you can cheat in the missing stuff using the Admin commands.

They don't work on the Blackwood map at all if that is what you are playing. Blackwood map has all kinds of issues such as plant boxes not working on most islands, falling through the water in some areas, way too many damned mermaids on the Powerstone island, no fish in ocean in many areas, that I doubt will be fixed. 

On 3/23/2020 at 8:54 AM, Sydhart said:

They don't work on the Blackwood map at all if that is what you are playing. Blackwood map has all kinds of issues such as plant boxes not working on most islands, falling through the water in some areas, way too many damned mermaids on the Powerstone island, no fish in ocean in many areas, that I doubt will be fixed. 

If you need fish, go up to the town on the starter island.  They all seem to be there.  Or catfish and tuna anyway.