viler

lame game mechaniks.

I'ts realy stupid. I'm caged now and my kidnapers offline or whatewer.What I'm supposed to do? Wait for them? I'm cant even cuicide or somth.

I'm ok that I have been killed robbed till I was ofline. but that...thanks but no. uninstall.

I regert about my time and money spent.

• Like 1

Nope. I'm mad at developers cose there must be issue to balance that.

If I know that in that game is such mechanik i've never buy it.

Edited by viler
  • Like 1

I’m sorry maybe I need to elaborate here.

There are people that play this game since it launched and they’ve been through a hell of a lot more than you. I think you’re just a crybaby, just being honest here. But it’s good for you to know that this game isn’t for you. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, viler said:

I'ts realy stupid. I'm caged now and my kidnapers offline or whatewer.What I'm supposed to do? Wait for them? I'm cant even cuicide or somth.

I'm ok that I have been killed robbed till I was ofline. but that...thanks but no. uninstall.

I regert about my time and money spent.

I can feel you but it's a fine mechanic for PvP. Atleast you should not be able to capture a player for the whole time, so he needs to delete his character but it's fine to be captured atleast 24 hours. I'm not sure if force feeding is still possible. 

Edited by Caine
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Caine said:

I can feel you but it's a fine mechanic for PvP. Atleast you should not be able to capture a player for the whole time, so he needs to delete his character but it's fine to be captured atleast 24 hours. I'm not sure if force feeding is still possible. 

But where is the fun tho? i mean i dont even play the game anymore so i dont rly care, but being raided is already a kick in the balls, now imagine you cannot even rebuild because you were kidnapped and handcuffed... ATLAS is not exactly overcrowded with people wanting to play it you kno? how is that feature gonna help bring more people to the game, i mean this game is already a low graphic quality game with poor performance that is not even finished, if they dont make it at least fun... well...

Edited by The D Legacy

56 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

But where is the fun tho? i mean i dont even play the game anymore so i dont rly care, but being raided is already a kick in the balls, now imagine you cannot even rebuild because you were kidnapped and handcuffed... ATLAS is not exactly overcrowded with people wanting to play it you kno? how is that feature gonna help bring more people to the game, i mean this game is already a low graphic quality game with poor performance that is not even finished, if they dont make it at least fun... well...

Then it’s a good thing there’s a sign saying that the game is low quality/performance. That’s not and has never been an argument. The handcuff thing happens maybe 1 in every 1000 players, it’s not going to sink because of it. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Then it’s a good thing there’s a sign saying that the game is low quality/performance. That’s not and has never been an argument. The handcuff thing happens maybe 1 in every 1000 players, it’s not going to sink because of it. 

ofc is not gonna sink because of that, but they did spent time and resources implementing it, if that feature adds not much value/appealing to the game maybe that time and effort should have been spent in a more appealing feature/fix?

Edited by The D Legacy

3 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

Why is the goal to attract as many people as possible? Why cant they be satisfied with the more hardcore pvpers?

The fun comes from the act of doing such things. They don’t care about you, as much as you don’t care about them. 

Both sides of this game have toxic players. Fact. Both sides of this game have nice layers. Fact. Toxic players and Nice players don’t mix no matter the game mode. The player that wins is the player that there’s more of. Lots of nice people building friendships defending the bases can hold off toxic players. A nice player swamped by toxic players will not last 5 minutes. 

The company size means sod all. It’s the number of active players you’ve gotta worry about. People are scared of D&T and the Chinese. We scared them both off. We had 2 people online at the time and both of them were Xbox players lagged out to high heaven. The Chinese brought 7 ships. On both occasions not a single one of ours got damaged. 

Nice people can defend again the toxic. Even when you think the odds are against you. 

And to get outta that cage you need to yell until you die. Yelling causes stamina drain. Stamina drain causes increase in food. No food equals death. 

1 hour ago, Califax said:

Why is the goal to attract as many people as possible? Why cant they be satisfied with the more hardcore pvpers?

well for several reasons:

1.- these developers are greed as fuck

2.- with no more buyers continuted develpment of the game is not viable, hence lack of content, hence people getting bored and quiting.

3.- people is obssessed with socializing so the more people the happier players are (to be honest i have never understood why they cannot enjoy a game for what the game is, if people want to socialize so fucking much they should just go to a fucking bar or facebook but w/e)

On 1/31/2020 at 11:25 PM, Percieval said:

I’m sorry maybe I need to elaborate here.

There are people that play this game since it launched and they’ve been through a hell of a lot more than you. I think you’re just a crybaby, just being honest here. But it’s good for you to know that this game isn’t for you. 

On 2/1/2020 at 12:03 AM, Caine said:

I am willing to pay IRL $$$ to anyone who will keep these two clowns in handcuffs for as long as this piece of crap truly delightful game still allows it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

if youre still caged and they are keeping you alive, you can kill your self while handcuffed by using the "yell" function. though, it wont drain your stam unless youre actually causing noise feedback, you will eventually die, even if they are med kitting you. 

• Thanks 1

So let my peaceful PVE person understand this. If you get caught in pvp and your handcuffed in a cage, you have to starve or yell yourself to death before you can keep playing. I don’t see the problem. I have starved myself to death more times then I can count because of being caught in a glitch or just forgetting to eat. Yeah it’s bogus but that’s why people sign up for PVP, correct? I thought that the higher the stakes the more thrilling it was to play. Almost seems like a game feature than a bad mechanic. 

• Like 1

It's a legit game mechanic, rather than dealing with people perpetually respawning when you're raiding them, if you are able to knock them out and handcuff them, you can take one of the fighters out for a good while.

• Thanks 2

On 2/1/2020 at 1:18 PM, Percieval said:

It’s the same as in ark, copy paste. Like most of atlas. 

Na, not a copy paste. Same shit as Ark, just done better

5 hours ago, user1 said:

I am willing to pay IRL $$$ to anyone who will keep these two clowns in handcuffs for as long as this piece of crap truly delightful game still allows it.

7e4.jpg

44 minutes ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

Na, not a copy paste. Same shit as Ark, just done better

Done better? Imo not. 

6 hours ago, user1 said:

You mad too? Lol. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Done better? Imo not.

As someone who hated Ark for a long time, Atlas got me warmed up to it because a lot of shit (like taming) should have been done in Ark the way its done in Atlas. Atlas is a better game all around.

Last December? That shit was copy paste

Edited by PeglegTheAngry
  • Confused 1

The whole handcuff thing was bad mechanics in ark and still is here. Want to deny someone? Make a mechanic that makes him unable to use beds in the grid for awhile, not this heap of toxic "feature". I recall in S2 a group of toxic players that got their kicks out of picking offline players and putting them into cages for amusement thx to that none of my friends ever touched this game again and probably won't while they keep this uber griefing mechanic. 

4 hours ago, Swordphobic said:

The whole handcuff thing was bad mechanics in ark and still is here. Want to deny someone? Make a mechanic that makes him unable to use beds in the grid for awhile, not this heap of toxic "feature". I recall in S2 a group of toxic players that got their kicks out of picking offline players and putting them into cages for amusement thx to that none of my friends ever touched this game again and probably won't while they keep this uber griefing mechanic. 

You die after two hours omegalul

2 hours ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

Only if your keeper doesn't dress you for the cold and give you food and water. People can be kept like pets with proper maintenance. Though it would be easier I'm sure if we had narcoberries.

5 hours ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

You die when the person caging you says you die. Would be nice if you actually died after a fixed amount of time.

Edited by Swordphobic