Frikinauta

I clicked on "create new pioneer" by mistake

Hello good day.

I've been playing for weeks, I'm level 55.

They just killed me and when I had to click on reappear, I gave it to "create a new pioneer" and I no longer have my character, the configuration screen of a new pioneer appears.

It has a solution? The option of raising a new pioneer is too visible and it is easy for someone else to suffer from this problem.

I have not yet created the character, thinking of avoiding overwriting, although I don't know if it will help

Thanks a lot and sorry muy english

Not sure if they will do anything, you can try posting a ticket.

It has been said before that placing a delete character button without an "are you sure" pop-up right next to the respawn button is a bit dumb.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jack Shandy said:

Not sure if they will do anything, you can try posting a ticket.

It has been said before that placing a delete character button without an "are you sure" pop-up right next to the respawn button is a bit dumb.

Thanks for answering. Where do I create the ticket? I unintentionally clicked on the option of creating a new pioneer and I would hurt a lot to lose all these weeks of work in the game.

Has anyone else happened? If you click on create a new pioneer, have you finally lost your character?

Thank you

1 hour ago, Frikinauta said:

Thanks for answering. Where do I create the ticket? I unintentionally clicked on the option of creating a new pioneer and I would hurt a lot to lose all these weeks of work in the game.

Has anyone else happened? If you click on create a new pioneer, have you finally lost your character?

Thank you

the support tab at the top has submit a ticket option. 

I've not done it myself, but viewing the forum since the game released I've seen a few people post that they needed to start again as they could find no way back after hitting that button. (and I'm dis-inclined to test it :classic_unsure:)

Edited by Jack Shandy