Sign in to follow this  
Pufferfi5h

Squatters!

12 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

well ofc i dont want to be at the sea 24/7, is only logical to go back to land to refill supplies or even raid, but gathering to refill takes too much time and raiding is not efficient with the current game settings, you go raid a place and you have to do like 20 trips just to transport the metal they had, i used to raid near the coast to minimize that time but it was still far better to just gather in my base with using my mounts, imo the ships are too small to fit the animals you need to do stuff properly, for that reason i built a galleon, but is expensive to maintain and the turning...omg the turning, i usually prefered to kill sotd and leave the loot on the sea than to go through the hassle of picking it up with a galleon, imo they should reduce the costs of everything or its weight or increase your weight capacity by a lot.

Thefuck, you are raiding and try to transfer bulks? 

Edited by Percieval
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Percieval said:

Thefuck, you are raiding and try to transfer bulks? 

why would i raid someone if not for resources?

45 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

why would i raid someone if not for resources?

There is not a single pvp player I know that is moving bulk resources from 1 island to the other apart from mythos and gold. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Percieval said:

There is not a single pvp player I know that is moving bulk resources from 1 island to the other apart from mythos and gold. 

i stopped doing it because of what i described, so no wonder why no one does it.

3 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

i stopped doing it because of what i described, so no wonder why no one does it.

No one does it because it’s dumb to do it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Percieval said:

No one does it because it’s dumb to do it. 

thats exactly what i mean because those resources are not valuable enough, players want to pvp, so why not giving more value to resources and also ease their transportation so they actually feel encouraged to fight for something they deem valuable?

Edited by The D Legacy

8 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

thats exactly what i mean because those resources are not valuable enough, players want to pvp, so why not giving more value to resources and also ease their transportation so they actually feel encouraged to fight for something they deem valuable?

They fight for resources they deem valuable, doesn’t mean they’re going to transfer bulk resources over from 1 island to the other. Like I said, no one does it. Doesn’t mean those resources aren’t valuable to them - if they weren’t, they wouldn’t use them. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Percieval said:

They fight for resources they deem valuable, doesn’t mean they’re going to transfer bulk resources over from 1 island to the other. Like I said, no one does it. Doesn’t mean those resources aren’t valuable to them - if they weren’t, they wouldn’t use them. 

yes it does, you said it yourself:

1 hour ago, Percieval said:

because mythos and gold are more valuable than the standar wood or metal that you can gather without even needing to sailing, aside from those 2 the rest of resources are barely valuable.

Edited by The D Legacy

13 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

yes it does, you said it yourself:

because mythos and gold are more valuable than the standar wood or metal that you can gather without even needing to sailing, aside from those 2 the rest of resources are barely valuable.

Dude you don’t seem to understand it. You raid an island you get bp’s, you make the bp’s on the island you raided and take the items you built to your own island. The rest you popcorn. Nobody takes raw resources over. Or atleast, good raiders. 

Same happened with ARK when the gasbags and portable shit didn’t exist yet. 

Edited by Percieval
  • Like 1

91109F69-0016-4CDD-B982-863925486DE8.thumb.jpeg.de4dac4cdf9138f51fe06d8dad898d75.jpeg

@The D Legacy  Here, this is from a small raid we did a week ago, but still got 14K mythos and 200K metal on it. So we made couple hundred large planks/sails/decks and I believe some MW cannons. That you move, but I’m not gonna move a couple million fiber, few hundred thousand wood and 200K metal to my own island. Lol. 

• Like 1

If you don't move that fiber wood and metal you are kicked.

Or you go get some fiber wood and metal soon, along with some bps, if you gimme dat residue (9 hair?? wtf)

2 hours ago, eeeceee said:

If you don't move that fiber wood and metal you are kicked.

Or you go get some fiber wood and metal soon, along with some bps, if you gimme dat residue (9 hair?? wtf)

You can get all the rest thats still in the chest. I believe 100K wood 300K fiber and like 35K metal is still there. H10 EU PVP I believe it was

• Like 1