ATLAS

Upcoming Patch and Happy Lunar New Year.

ah yes, reduce the lvl cap instead of fixing the root issue that is ur shitty discoverypoint system and insane xp curve. Youre just gonna keep listening to what random noobs complain about? fuck me get ur shit together.

• Haha 1

Mommmmm, the lvl 150 killed me again!!! 😞

Reminds me that realist dude complaining about being beat up by lvl 100's on launch

Edited by eeeceee

So if levels are going to be reduced to 120, does that mean you will have enough skill points to have every skill in the game by then?  Was that even possible at level 150? Yes I know you can respec to change and reassign your skill points at any point.  However you would think that by end game, you should be able to have every skill unlocked when you can't level any more.

On 1/25/2020 at 10:39 AM, Devil4ngle said:

how is it making it more unbalanced low level player have 0% chance to win against the 150 players now it increased  a little at least

so you think youre gonna stand ANY sort of increased chance vs a lvl 120 player? levels isnt why youre losing, youre losing because other people are 10x better at the game than you are

Realistically is it even possible to play through the storyline and get all the stones in PVP? can it be done without an entire army of players? Considering the blockades and effort player put into denying you passage I would think that PVE is necessary if you want to just learn the game and see what the hell is out there. And then PVP when you got that down. Is this something yal encounter out there or am I over thinking this?

2 hours ago, SaTaN said:

Realistically is it even possible to play through the storyline and get all the stones in PVP? can it be done without an entire army of players? Considering the blockades and effort player put into denying you passage I would think that PVE is necessary if you want to just learn the game and see what the hell is out there. And then PVP when you got that down. Is this something yal encounter out there or am I over thinking this?

Pve and pvp are different in organisation and preparation. But there are plenty of nice people in PvP. Don't join big alliances or Tribes. You will have a rly bad time there because of war and bad rules. Try to play in polar or tundra region. There you will have more time to get experience cause nobody plays there a lot. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Caine said:

Pve and pvp are different in organisation and preparation. But there are plenty of nice people in PvP. Don't join big alliances or Tribes. You will have a rly bad time there because of war and bad rules. Try to play in polar or tundra region. There you will have more time to get experience cause nobody plays there a lot. 

I didn't think about that but that's a good point... Do you know about the stones. I heard that the golden age ruins are completely overrun with players and each island is controlled by a company making it almost impossible to get in there to even do the missions to get the stones. 

2 hours ago, SaTaN said:

I didn't think about that but that's a good point... Do you know about the stones. I heard that the golden age ruins are completely overrun with players and each island is controlled by a company making it almost impossible to get in there to even do the missions to get the stones. 

Nah, it´s not that hard. To be a random guy is an advantage cause people always attack their enemy on sight, so the big tribes do it aswell. To do powerstones is pretty easy on PvP. Only thing are the ship of the damned, there is some competition.

Is not changing the basic issue :

- L51 is cap for single players, L120 horde fans will still own them without need for skill

- a lot of game fun is locked for single players (sub)

- any ship you have is auto offline sunk over night, no matter if claim island or lawless

On 2/1/2020 at 5:15 PM, Talono said:

- L51 is cap for single players, L120 horde fans will still own them without need for skill

- any ship you have is auto offline sunk over night, no matter if claim island or lawless

You present 3 reasons.

In 2 of them, you talk about "Single Players". Hint: Theres a single player mode in this game. For single players.

I'll give a positive post..thanks for finally revealing some info on this..we all follow the forums and check for new updates everyday..thanks for the info.

My Dream patch list

1) fixed treasure maps crashing client on blackwood
2) fixed multiple overlaid pirate encampments and added the option of  pirate encampments on unofficial dedicated servers.
3) fixed ship beds in single player and non-dedicated when moving between grids.
4) Added sub discoveries for single player and non-dedicated mode.
5) Lowered Skill points for Siege Studies to 10 points.
6) Custom ServerGrids can now be Mod maps and played in Single Player and non-dedicated mode.

-----Edit----

7) Added Opal, Cobalt, Wheat and Chilli to Blackwood
8. Changed Blackwood Snake Boss Fight. On Easy 3 Snakes Spawn per round per player left in the arena. On Hard 6. Halved Snake Boos Health on Easy.
9)  Fixed Map so its always centered on the player. ie so viewing and scrolling the map via Bed travel view or the Atlas tab doesn't affect it.

Edited by moozoo

Thank you for the update of the update that you posted on Twitter. Even though you don't get much love on the forums here, some of us really love this game.

What this guy said (with a little editing):

10 hours ago, moozoo said:

My Dream patch list

1) fixed treasure maps crashing client on blackwood
2) fixed multiple overlaid pirate encampments and added the option of  pirate encampments on unofficial dedicated servers.
3) fixed ship beds in single player and non-dedicated when moving between grids.
4) Added sub discoveries for single player and non-dedicated mode. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5) Lowered Skill points for Siege Studies to 10 points.
6) Custom ServerGrids can now be Mod maps and played in Single Player and non-dedicated mode.

#4 can't be too difficult of a fix since it is already implemented in online play. PLEASE give me a reason to explore these beautiful islands you guys have obviously painstakingly handcrafted. And thanks again for such an awesome game!

fix damned spawn in gold regions, low range visibile and long time respawn, and more more damneds.

On 2/1/2020 at 1:15 PM, Talono said:

- I happen to be playing solo and at lvl 54, just going to make a sloop now and hunt a couple of whales for the discovery points.
- It is indeed, but there's quite a bit that you just need a bit of courage to solo, my next target is to get some powerstones and do a lvl 16 map (all solo)
- My ships usually last at least 2weeks and I live in the first row of tundra, could prob last more if I lived 1 grid closer to polar.

>My Dream patch list

>1) fixed treasure maps crashing client on blackwood

" Fixed a bug where holding a treasure map on Blackwood would crash the game. "

>5) Lowered Skill points for Siege Studies to 10 points.

I think it went from 18 ->14 so thanks :)

Just a suggestion Discovery Points should give a number of skill points. This way it feels like your making progress. Instead of having to visit 40/2 islands to get 8 skill points. Or 3x40/2 islands to get more than 18 for Siege Studies starting from no spare skill points.