Sign in to follow this  
NoobieDooz

LF Alliance for Kraken (and Ghostship) EU PVE

Hello there! 

We are a small crew who have done all the powerstones and have now set a first day we are gonna try for the Ghost Ship kill, if possible. This day will be very soon. We also are looking to do Kraken some time within the next 3 - 4 weeks or so. After all that, probably Ice Cave, but we haven't planned that far ahead. Now we are looking to make alliance with other small crews, to do this. Mainly for Kraken, but other events aswell. I do not want to post any specific dates in here, because of "trolls" who might come and botch our tries etc. Instead if I do get some replies I will post invites to our discord instead, and we can chat there about setting dates etc. 

(Those we wanna make alliance with, have to have at least 1 battle brig or battle galleon, ammo for it, and be able to man it with at least a few people. 🙂  ). 

Cheers, have a good day! 🙂    / Jackie Sparrow Company.  

Hello there,

We are also a small crew that have done all the power stones, and also done V1 and V2 kraken. We would be more than happy to help with the krakens and join in with other events. we look forward to hearing from you. M4 is our main base and we only speak English btw

Hey there! Yes, we are still interested in alliance and helping each other. As I said, we will try for the Ghost Ship very soon, I understand the "locator" does not seem to work, so it will be a hunt for it, I suppose. Would be awesome if you wanted to join in on that. Also, would be nice to do Krakens and eventually ice cave too maybe.  🙂  I will share our discord here, so you can join that and say you are alliance from the forums, so we know who you are. 🙂    (We give mostly replies in evenings in discord) Cheers mate, here is inv: 

https://discord.gg/evVJttP                                                         @2-of-12

Hey guys, no one else needs alliance for Kraken?  We want to try it soon, maybe in just a few days from now, if possible! We have found 1 other company for alliance. 🙂  Cheers!

It could be sweet joining on it :) we are 4 in my company who really want it to ;D but I think it fit best in the weekend :)

So how can we join on it xD

@Mithriella  Great!   We need to gather several companies,  right now it is my company, (3 - 4 really active players), and then another small company, so I think we need  1 or a couple more!  And then we can go. So maybe in 1 week or 2, I will keep this thread active, and I will also  search in other places like Steam etc.  😄      I inv you to our discord  so we can chat there  and so that you can see when I announce  dates for it.  I will  @    to everyone so u can see important messages in there. Cheers mate! 

https://discord.gg/9M2VvV

3 hours ago, NoobieDooz said:

@Mithriella  Great!   We need to gather several companies,  right now it is my company, (3 - 4 really active players), and then another small company, so I think we need  1 or a couple more!  And then we can go. So maybe in 1 week or 2, I will keep this thread active, and I will also  search in other places like Steam etc.  😄      I inv you to our discord  so we can chat there  and so that you can see when I announce  dates for it.  I will  @    to everyone so u can see important messages in there. Cheers mate! 

https://discord.gg/9M2VvV

I have joined it my self so I can keep an eye for the rest of my company 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NoobieDooz said:

Great!  @Mithriella   I will keep searching for more small crews, also let me know if u find more groups  😄

I will I just think saturday is better for most in my company 🙂

me and my mates are looking to do the kraken and ghost galleon too mateys...

uk crew on time zone side of things...

about 6 of us regular...we all have our own war galleons and brigs ect.....all powerstones done.

if anyone is doing it this saturday we would be interested if time is right...

kind regards

The Goonies crew

@hurricane moon   Great to hear that mate!  Now we are 3 or 4 small crews interested so that is great! 😄    I will think that we have to announce it a bit in advance so that people can plan on going, and so we can gather as many people as possible. I am thinking a couple of weeks from now, probably. I will inv you to our discord so u can see when i put out message to "everyone" in our discord, that way u can keep track of when we will try to go.   😄 Just let me know if there is any time or day that does not suit u. Might not be possible to find day/time when everyone can go, but,   I will try to go when most people can go. Cheers!   https://discord.gg/ukhYck

• Like 1