Jmug

Stop cross platform play!

Cross platform play is broken and unfair!  I thought this game was great, won some.  Then lost some.  Then, I encountered pc players.........lag, loss of frames, headshot, took everything b4 I can even spawn again.  Hmmmm, seems broken there atlas.  Maybe you should fire up a console and fight a pc player before all these console players like me buy your game just to realize I can’t play it.  Enjoy the 27 dollars and 3 times I gifted your game!  I’ll never spend another hard earned dime on this garbage!

3 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

The pc version isn't without it's problems either though is it? Especially in the lag department.

I don’t really have any lag unless I’m rolling into a new island that has a ton of buildings on it and even if so it doesn’t lag but for a few seconds. 

Lucky you,  my pc freezes up when I get near a shore that's loaded with ships and shipyards. And I know from the forums over the past year that i'm not the only one. I have the xbox version too and Ii personally like the crossplay, but I play pve.

14 hours ago, Jmug said:

Maybe you should fire up a console and fight a pc player before all these console players like me buy your game just to realize I can’t play it.  Enjoy the 27 dollars and 3 times I gifted your game!

I wouldn't be surprised if you won that fight