XmaddumpsX

Tickets

So do the devs actually respond to the tickets. I have this tribe blocking our base and spamming foundations and walls....been a few days would really like something done about this. Need to fix how close another tribe can build next to your stucture

The problem isn't the distance.

It's those responsible for dealing with tickets inaction that gives credence to the asshats that cause other people grief.

Me and a few others submitted tickets for our main server being down. No response other than a automated one. So we can't play. Been a few days now as well.

Yea that's pretty  crummy of them when its issues with ppl grieving others makes the community pretty salty with the devs to say the least. I dont know why ppl cant just play the game and leave ppl alone one the pve. Go play pvp if you want to be a troll

5 hours ago, Snowman said:

Me and a few others submitted tickets for our main server being down. No response other than a automated one. So we can't play. Been a few days now as well.

Go to Atlas Discord, Bug reports.  We had an issue in D7, server needed reset. We spammed Dollie until she responded.  At first she said it was our ISP'S.  Umm, yeah, anyway...she got in touch with an engineer to restart the server even though it showed online to them. 

Took about 24 hours.

14 minutes ago, 8ball said:

Go to Atlas Discord, Bug reports.  We had an issue in D7, server needed reset. We spammed Dollie until she responded.  At first she said it was our ISP'S.  Umm, yeah, anyway...she got in touch with an engineer to restart the server even though it showed online to them. 

Took about 24 hours.

Discord link they have in Steam link expired. So not sure how to get into their discord

11 minutes ago, Snowman said:

Discord link they have in Steam link expired. So not sure how to get into their discord

Not sure either, I'm Discord dumb. You can try to through the forums

So still waiting for grapeshot to do something about this as hat that has built onto of me blocking all my stuff.....guess the code of conduct doesn't matter why should anybody follow it if there not going to enforce it...good job guys

Blow it up. how is your inability to play the game right grapeshots fault? this is a pirate game for the love of god. 

Yea but its pve not pvp is what your not realizing dude and yea its blocking my ships and I'm walled in so yea I cant play so STFU

And if I post a bunch of racist stuff that's ok too I suppose....cause it's a "pirate game"

I have a Freeport sloop at my base that my buddy brought over, and we forgot about the merge button, and now we can’t move the ship and it is in the way of me being able to finish building. Is there any way I can get it in my company or destroyed ???? ive sent in a ticket a few days ago and still no response - note- it is  Anchored  
-sloop name- krakens lunch