Sign in to follow this  
Gamemonkey

Cannot log in

Need help from community since Devs dont seem to be paying attention. Been trying to log in for 3 days now . Rejoin atlas isnt even on log in screen anymore when you log into Join atlas and choose location  my grid isnt even on the map. was told to log into nearby freeport then travel to bed but when log in it sends me back to my home no matter what grid I try logging into . When I do spawn at home cannot do anything access boxes or inventory or eat or anything else just can run around. Then after about 2 minutes It kicks me out and message from battleye says { lost timed out pending contact to host } really like this game just does my no good if I cant log on for days . Please advise 

On 1/21/2020 at 1:24 PM, Gamemonkey said:

Need help from community since Devs dont seem to be paying attention. Been trying to log in for 3 days now . Rejoin atlas isnt even on log in screen anymore when you log into Join atlas and choose location  my grid isnt even on the map. was told to log into nearby freeport then travel to bed but when log in it sends me back to my home no matter what grid I try logging into . When I do spawn at home cannot do anything access boxes or inventory or eat or anything else just can run around. Then after about 2 minutes It kicks me out and message from battleye says { lost timed out pending contact to host } really like this game just does my no good if I cant log on for days . Please advise 

On 1/21/2020 at 1:24 PM, Gamemonkey said:

On 1/22/2020 at 10:12 AM, Gamemonkey said:

L6 still down no response from Dev team . Hard to get behind a game when you cant log in 

Go to Atlas Discord, Bug reports.  We had an issue in D7, server needed reset. We spammed Dollie until she responded.  At first she said it was our ISP'S.  Umm, yeah, anyway...she got in touch with an engineer to restart the server even though it showed online to them. 

Took about 24 hours.

Your server needs a restart. Please let me know the Network and grid. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dollie said:

The NA PVE  server grid L6 thank you for you attention to this matter 

NA  Gorgon's Gaze   B6 needs restart.

problem with battle eye,  I keep getting kicked by battle eye : reason:  'client not responding'.  pleas fix. its been 4 days of this happening.  i am going to lose crew and animals.  

hi , yes there is a problem with your system and battle eye   this has been going on for almost a week.   please dont try and tell me you are too busy.  i am not the only one who has reported this problem.   gee maybe you should pay  more attention to the servers.   I believe that is your job as a dev, yes?????  i see this problem in the forums and in here and in the community chat.  yet nothing has been done to fix the problem.   this is not just on one server  so lets try to act like you care and fix the problem accross the entire game.  instead of just nitpick a problem here and there.   This game is alot of fun but only if it works and is taken care of.  if you dont take care of your game, its only because you dont take your job seriously.  i hope those up the ladder take note and read this so maybe they can chew some tail and get something done about it. and other problems in the game.

Keep in mind they only have a handful of two people and a HUGE release with Ark soon. Stuff will get dealt with, soon. I am sorry this is happening to you guys.

In the meantime you may wish to switch to Non-Dedicated and invite your friends to the same sessions. Wild Pirate Encampments are tons of fun!

thankyou for  your automated response.  if you only have 2 people to handle the game Atlas.  then now we all know where your priorities are.  so basically what you are telling everyone who plays Atlas is " well you are not important to us so we will only dedicate 2 people to help you all with this,  and to show you how little we think of you and Atlas, we are pulling the 2 people off of Atlas to help with Ark.  "    All i hear from evryone that plays Atlas is this.   "Atlas has such potential.  it really could be a great game, But,  things are not getting addressed or fixed.   The Devs ignore requests for days or weeks on simple fixes.    And it makes me feel like they just dont care.  so i am going to stop playing this game and move on."        I think you all are making a huge mistake for not taking care of Atlas.  because they are right.  this could be a great game.  its different and immersive.  but if you dont care to fix bugs and keep the servers running.  How do you expect players to stay loyal and keep playing?

From what Dollie told my bud, the server on their end shows it's still online. They don't know until we tell them, repeatedly, it seems. 

I would suggest for quicker handling of bugs such as this, that being polite yet persistant, will get you quicker response.

On 1/24/2020 at 10:46 PM, PeglegTheAngry said:

Keep in mind they only have a handful of two people and a HUGE release with Ark soon. Stuff will get dealt with, soon. I am sorry this is happening to you guys.

In the meantime you may wish to switch to Non-Dedicated and invite your friends to the same sessions. Wild Pirate Encampments are tons of fun!

so is our money worth less than ARK's players?

Edited by The D Legacy

On 1/26/2020 at 10:29 AM, The D Legacy said:

so is our money worth less than ARK's players?

You're very entitled. You paid at most $30 a year ago and put in at least 1k hours according to your statements. That's like, 03 cents an hour.

Sweatshop slaves make more than that.

They don't owe you anything more than what you already got out of this game.

The NA PVE L6 server has been unable to acess for over a week now I have to log in 20-30 times to get 2-5 minutes total play time so that I can keep my animals feed let me say this is not making the game very fun for me I have spoke to others on L6 and they are anxious to get back to playing also as always thanks for your help in this matter 

On 1/23/2020 at 10:17 PM, Dollie said:

Answered you in ths message decided to send you this quote the Server in question is NA PVE grid L6 thank you for any help

Wow there is allot to say here.  Dollie has said that he/she will restart your server if you just let him /her know the server and section.     that constitutes and obligation to actually fix the problems players are having and so far Dollie has not done anything.   in fact, they have done far worse.   There was a post today that was taken off the forums in less than 30 min.   Now,  this is disturbing.   so, this will answer The D Legacy's question.   yes,,  quite emphatically,  Atlas Devs do think Atlas players' money is worth less than that of Ark.   And here is why.   We now know that the Devs are in fact reading forum posts and are well aware of the problems the Atlas players are having.  we know this because they took down a post in less than 30 min.   this is actually done very quickly when you consider all the posts and forums they have to go through in a day.   so now we know that they are reading the posts.   we also know that they don't care and are purposely ignoring our requests for help..   we also know from a previous post that the Devs are not in control of the servers themselves as noted in a previous post that Dollie had to call an engineer to reset the server.  now,  here is the kicker.   since the Devs have to call company controling and maintaining the servers we are using.  how much effort is it to pick up your phone or type into your pc through an email, text, or leaving a message after you call  to tell said company to restart this server or that server.   well,  its about 10 to 15 seconds.  or less.   super easy, quick and painless.  but Dollie nor other Devs refuse to spend 10 to 15 seconds of their time to do so.  but they have time to read the forums.  but no time to fix a very easy problem to keep players happy.    hmm.  I hope that answers your question The D Legacy.

ok so now that i ripped on you,  I want to tell you a few things.   on every forum and community board i have read pertaining to Atlas.  I read the same thing over and over again.  and that it.  "this game (Atlas) has such great potential. I believe this could be a great game.  But, .....)  and there is the kicker.  and I believe it as well, no other game has the dinamics this game has.  I love the sailing, the adventure that has endless possibilities. the building on land and the ships.   there is soo much here in this game that it could possibly be as good or better than Ark.  But you need to do a better job at maintaining the servers.   the golden rule to this is MAINTANANCE!!!!!...   very simple.   if I can give some advise.  lol..    since you have so many servers running at one time.  you need to have a maintenance schedule to systematically shut down and restart all the servers periodically.  thats it.  this will help with degradation of the servers and keep players happy.  after all thats the purpose of early release is to get players to do your job of finding problems with in the game for you.   You provide game play and we tell you the problems we find within the game so you can fix them and make the game better.   We, as players, also let you know of possible upgrades and ideas to improve the game or make the game playable longer so we keep playing the game instead of getting bored and move on to some other game.    This helps you get advertisements and get players to buy more content etc etc etc.     So, I, as a player that likes this game and agrees that this game has allot of potential,  would like to ask that you please have a few dedicated Devs to mitigate the maintenance of Atlas,  so all of us can continue playing and giving feedback to you as Developers.    I would also like to suggest that you turn back the clock on the affected servers so players like me do not lose animals, ships, crew, buildings, etc.   

Thankyou.