Sign in to follow this  
KatieShelton

keep getting kicked

me and few others have been having issues we log in and everything seems ok, but can't get into anything or do anything, then we get kicked Fatal Error! Or battle eye kicks us, i have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, and i have took off all mods i had on steam, which that seemed to help at first, but then 5 mins and i get kicked! Same with my husband, and a friend of ours few actually are having this same issue! We all have put in a ticket! But nothing has been done yet, i dont want our animals or ships to die! We have tried everything to fix this issue our self and nothing is working! So if there is anything we are missing please Let Me Know i wanna play my game again!!!

had this same thing a few months ago, can't remember for sure but it was a specific sever (region) issue & battle eye rather than atlas problem.

I remember logging in by selecting server, then selecting a freeport to log in on. once in, you could die and respawn back at one of your beds and that sorted the issue.

Not sure if that fixed it or was a work around. memory is not 100% about this but worth a shot.

12 hours ago, KatieShelton said:

me and few others have been having issues we log in and everything seems ok, but can't get into anything or do anything, then we get kicked Fatal Error! Or battle eye kicks us, i have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, and i have took off all mods i had on steam, which that seemed to help at first, but then 5 mins and i get kicked! Same with my husband, and a friend of ours few actually are having this same issue! We all have put in a ticket! But nothing has been done yet, i dont want our animals or ships to die! We have tried everything to fix this issue our self and nothing is working! So if there is anything we are missing please Let Me Know i wanna play my game again!!!

What zone are you in?  Currently having problems in D7, game crashed and now cannot log in to any zone.

This website, and I do not know how accurate it is, shows many servers offline.

https://atlas.hgn.hu/grid/na/pve

Edited by 8ball

Me as well as about 15 others in the UK and in the States are getting kicked by Battleye, says client timed out, this is happening over and over. When we are lucky enough to get in we have tried dying over and again all for nothing as it hasn't fixed it, has anyone came up with a solution yet?

This thread might help, as you can see from the date this issue has been around for a while.

Edited by Jack Shandy