Shepard_Fury

We need more information, where are we on the roadmap?

Just now, Percieval said:

I wasn’t even talking about atlas specific? It were just numbers for the example. 

This topic has so gone off topic, I don't even know what anyone is discussing any more :pirate_mask:

You'd think the topic would in general be Atlas, but you'd be wrong :classic_biggrin:

10 hours ago, wildbill said:

This topic has so gone off topic, I don't even know what anyone is discussing any more :pirate_mask:

You'd think the topic would in general be Atlas, but you'd be wrong :classic_biggrin:

just people using other games to explain atlas faults

43 minutes ago, FrotsyMan said:

just people using other games to explain atlas faults

Jesus christ, it’s a general discussion, we can talk about pony’s if you wanted to. I’m saying something to proof what Atlas’ devs are doing by giving examples that are done across the whole gaming section. Gheheh. 

• Like 1

On 2/2/2020 at 1:31 AM, Voromja said:

I’ve been reading these forums since Boxing Day. I wouldn’t communicate with you lot either. I goes in one ear and out the other.

🙏

9 hours ago, Percieval said:

Jesus christ, it’s a general discussion, we can talk about pony’s if you wanted to. I’m saying something to proof what Atlas’ devs are doing by giving examples that are done across the whole gaming section. Gheheh. 

OK, I see. We are now talking about ponies. No thread topic here, I'm clear on that now.

33 minutes ago, Whitehawk said:

Wait there's ponies on the roadmap now? Well I hope they don't mess everywhere!

Wait, so they are going to rerelease something that already exists in game and call it new content now o.O

Btw can they at least sparkle?

16 hours ago, Percieval said:

still its like me saying well that kick-starter game makes you pay $2 for every button you click so its fine if this game has it as well. (extreme example). Just because someone else does it doesn't make it right. The lack of communication is disgusting even if they said there will be a lack of communication. Currently they have ZERO community engagement and make game updates based off what they think and not the community. That is what i am pissed off at the devs killing a game I like because of their incompetence.

17 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

Well the rainbow pony is all fine, but what are its specs? Will it hold it's own in pvp?

well it will start off by being broken then nerfed to being useless as the penis nose thing

On 2/5/2020 at 1:44 PM, 5Phead said:

well it will start off by being broken then nerfed to being useless as the penis nose thing

But at least itll drive more players to pvp.

I mean who doesnt want to blowup a broken/nerfed/useless sparkle pony when they see one?

Hell it might even get me onto the pvp server.

Looking at the latest patch notes, nothing in there to even remotely tempt me back to the game.

Where is this roadmap? Where are we on the roadmap? What is the plan? All which they can't answer, poor dev team as usual.

Don't know why they even brought that new guy in, he is more like a dummy.  

On 2/4/2020 at 7:07 PM, Whitehawk said:

Wait there's ponies on the roadmap now? Well I hope they don't mess everywhere!

How would you even tell the difference?

When it is more entertaining to bash this game on the forums than actually play it, I'd say something has gone wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/30/2020 at 3:14 AM, PeglegTheAngry said:

You should stop playing Early Access then.

incorrect:

7D2D, early acces, very fun game,

Oxygen not included, early access until recently, excellent game

Satisfactory, early access another excellent game

You rly have to bump up your standars mate, if you like ATLAS i am fine with it, but what they are doing is not EA at all (even if they have to call it that way so people actually buys it) its decade away from being able to be called EA.