KapitanKlaps

Can you sink anchored ship during a peace time on a claimed island?

Hello,

My friends and I just bought the game a week ago (11 people total). In that week we've built 4 brigs, gally and 2 schooners and all were sunk when we were offline before we even had a chance to sail around (we all work during daytime) by some lvl100+ trolls. We've just decided it's time to get an island. With that said, are anchored ships safe at peace time or it only works for the structures? Thanks.

Ships are safe during peace time but only if you have a green anchor icon above your ship, usually comes after 10-15 mins after anchoring I believe. 

Edited by Percieval
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Ships are safe during peace time but only if you have a green anchor icon above your ship, usually comes after 10-15 mins after anchoring I believe. 

Thank you!

On 1/20/2020 at 12:26 AM, Percieval said:

Thanks good to know, but what about after the peace phase, are they vulnerable? and for how long? and if they take damage is it reduced?

13 hours ago, Giuse101 said:

Thanks good to know, but what about after the peace phase, are they vulnerable? and for how long? and if they take damage is it reduced?

Uhm I believe it was reduced at some point, but ships are vulnerable after peace time ends. 

• Like 1