Gomez Addams

What Happened To Realist?

So I used to read his/her comments here all the time. For a year I read about how he wasn’t playing PC but was waiting for Xbox. 2000+ comments later he just disappeared a month after the release of the Xbox on November 11th. I feel as though he might be in trouble and wanted to reach out to him to make sure he was ok. Or maybe he decided to play something else which is great. I just have a nagging feeling that something is going on but I’ll probably never get it. Was he promoting Xbox for the Devs? Is he a dev? Is he Dollie? Why do I lie awake at night thinking about this? Did having the game to play be not as much fun as waiting for it? Hmmm. If your out there Realist, Be Well.

Edited by Gomez Addams

Yeah wondered the same thing myself , checked his prof yesterday then remembered he and his friend were having trouble getting connected to the game, so maybe he just quit. Boomer is still around though I notice.

• Like 1

I have been banished to off topic but in the  general discussion they are discussing the New World game. We haven’t heard anything in weeks from Devs but a Mod can take the time to make sure to move a post about a guy who got everybody excited to play Atlas. Hmmm.

2 hours ago, Gomez Addams said:

I have been banished to off topic but in the  general discussion they are discussing the New World game. We haven’t heard anything in weeks from Devs but a Mod can take the time to make sure to move a post about a guy who got everybody excited to play Atlas. Hmmm.

Thanks for the heads up.   I must have missed that one. 

nm....was just part of another convo.  🙂

On a side note, Mods moderating a forum and Developers/CMs working on the game or posting info have no relationship to each other.  Moderators general find out key info at the same time as anyone else; and even if we knew something in advance, we could not talk about it anyway.

He responded 2933 times. He has his own diary called “Realist Thread”. He’s not here because his work promoting the Xbox release was done. That was why he was called Realist, a simple play on the word Release. I don’t mind the motives it’s just that I miss his over enthusiastic game hype.

15 hours ago, Gomez Addams said:

He responded 2933 times. He has his own diary called “Realist Thread”. He’s not here because his work promoting the Xbox release was done. That was why he was called Realist, a simple play on the word Release. I don’t mind the motives it’s just that I miss his over enthusiastic game hype.

Ive given him an elephant in game, its some 16 year old kid .

Hold on people we might still get a conspiracy, I mean hang on pegleg, I can't help noticing that you are wearing a disguise in your profile picture..........

• Thanks 1