Pufferfi5h

Pathfinder Respec Soup

I have been researching about how to obtain the Respec Soup via the Freeport but am struggling to locate it.  I've also read that there is a bug connected with using the soup; it mentions that when used, you cannot regain your specs past the limit outlined by the Freeport... even if you're in a region that's not governed by a limit.  Many folks have mentioned that they've lost tens of levels due to this bug... I clearly don't want to go down that route.

Does anyone know if this bug has been fixed and if so, is it possible to purchase said Pathfinder Respec Potion on XBox?

I await your wisdom 😉

I think you can buy it at the crew NPC. That’s all I know because I’ve never bought it before. 

• Like 2

yes the npc vender is where the soup can be bought for 250 gold. Its a smart idea to leave a tame with a stash of gold at the freeport for future easy access to respecs. Id even suggest to the devs that the soup can be made at home by a master chef for easier access. 

concerning the bug you mentioned. Back just a couple weeks ago when you used to be able to gain xp from beheading someone... befor SDC ruined it for everyone abused the hell out of it by placing alt characters in a corner of the powerstone caves as they farmed xp via farming the soldier of the damned, then beheading the alts for extra xp for their main characters.... when you beheaded someone, it would leave a deficit of xp but you would still have your lvl after bring beheaded... but as soon as youd repec after being beheaded, your true xp lvl would become your new lvl... now, perhaps although you can no longer gain xp by beheading someone, perhaps the person being beheaded can still lose their xp and their lvl goes to hell. honestly, i don't know as i haven't tested it since the update. 

• Like 1

First time I every respec'd was a few days ago at a freeport. It went fine, but it was also a PvE private server.

• Like 1