Sign in to follow this  
Zomlix

KICKED: BATTLEYE CLIENT NOT RESPONDING

This issue firstly occured on PvP EU, when I suddenly got kicked for the reason that my Battleye client wasn't responding. Upon trying to rejoin, I couldn't interact with anything, and as soon as I opened my inventory it instantly went down. Worth noting is also that it was acting like I wasn't in my company at all, and I couldn't see any of my ships names etc. Now this error has now also started to appear on PvE EU aswell, so it doesn't seem to be server related. I've also done some research which shows people has had this issue all the way back since the beginning of 2019. With no actual fix that works to a 100%.

On 1/14/2020 at 1:45 AM, Zomlix said:

This issue firstly occured on PvP EU, when I suddenly got kicked for the reason that my Battleye client wasn't responding. Upon trying to rejoin, I couldn't interact with anything, and as soon as I opened my inventory it instantly went down. Worth noting is also that it was acting like I wasn't in my company at all, and I couldn't see any of my ships names etc. Now this error has now also started to appear on PvE EU aswell, so it doesn't seem to be server related. I've also done some research which shows people has had this issue all the way back since the beginning of 2019. With no actual fix that works to a 100%.

Same problem here. Mine has been going on since Jan 21,2020. I have uninstalled both BE and Atlas, changed computers totally so it was downloaded on another hard drive, updated windows and device drivers, even tried a different connection so it has to be something to do with our characters and steam via battleye, nobody wants to take responsibility, still, I can't play game.