Sign in to follow this  
RiflesNY

Game save

Please tell me there is a way to go back to a previous save point in the game.  If not, this game is an absolute waste!!!! Xbox One, single player game. My ship just sank with everything on it after running a ground in about 3 seconds flat. NO CHANE I WOULD EVER DO THIS OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!Complete waste of time!!!!!!!

As far as I can tell Atlas single player is similar to the way the online saves are made, I've never found them on my pc and deffo not on my xbox. I don't find it a problem however, as this is how it would be if I play online anyway. You can use commands to import stuff lke ships and resources etc back into your game if you need to, to make up for your losses.

Edited by Whitehawk

At the begining - I spent like a month or so. trying just get out of my base and start to explore the world.

Instead I was building my ship, loosing it to game glitch, building another one, loosing is also and so on.

I lost my ship to freeport (didn't know about decay time).

I lost my ship to my pier (it twitched after I unanchor it, hit my pier so hard so half of my planks were gone in just a moment).

I lost my ship to camping border damned ship, after loading found myself inside damned ship unable to perform any action.

I lost my ship to camping border whale.

I had game crush while heading towards the island full sails.

I had my ship just ejected me to the waters while near damned ships.

But most stupid situation - I was yet on my next ship creation. I've done all planks, decks, sails, I was running towards my ship in dock and suddenly it just explode. I still don't understand what happened.

So again I start over.

I just found myself playing "Sims-2" style, instead of great pirate adventures.

So yeah - in this current state, the game is total time waste. If you don't have all time in the world, you probably should consider to drop it.

p.s. - Some say, that DEV-Team which made one of the best Russian pirate game, after all those years working on next pirate game ; )