The Falcon

animals disappearing on transport

Anchored off an island in N5.  Took my top level treasure bear ashore to do some maps.  Upon return, rode bear out close to ship, jumped off and used the "e" select to move the bear to the ship.  The problem is the bear never arrived on the ship.  It disappeared.  It does not exist.  Logging, and re logging has not changed the outcome.  I spent good $ for this bear and am not happy with the game just taking it away like that.  Wow.

The only safe way is to get on Board and order the animal to follow you.

Animals with a load inside themselves, when moving to the ship using the move menu can "fly into space", and this is really so-they fly away and then fall somewhere far away

Yes, this has been a re-occuring bug ever since launch. I never use the IW to move my animals on the ship, I always let them follow me onto it. 

• Like 1

In this game, there is a big problem of preserving private property.

Just now I was transporting animals in a Galleon from one island to another, within one sector. On the Galleon loaded 6 bears, when I arrived at the place, it turned out that 2 bears were lost on the road. One was found in the water at the loading point, where the second fell I do not know yet.  Animals falling over the side of the ship when crossing the boundaries of sectors it generally happens from time to time, but to inside the sector, I have this first time.

animal update.  After losing my bear using the "move to" command I returned to my base since I was without my primary bear.  Logged into game this afternoon.  Standing on my ship, I can hear the "bear" but cannot see him.  He is on the ship but invisible.  Not sure how to fix this.  I know for a fact the bear is on the ship.  Says there are 28 of 63 onboard.  26 crew and 1 officer.  That only makes 27.  The 28th is the invisible bear.

Edited by The Falcon