Sign in to follow this  
riverrat2800

Support ticket

Yesterday I mistakenly quit my solo company, thinking property would transfer to me.  Instead everything stayed with memberless company and I'm locked out of everything Ive built.  Is was told to fill out a service tickets for in-game assistance, which I did.  Company ownership was one of the few problems they listed that they would fix.  It's now been over 24 hours, and other than the form reply, I haven't heard anything.  So how long can I expect this to take? I'm in limbo, and my 2 friends who were planning on joining my company are in limbo too.  Also, will I actually need to be logged in for them to fix it?

Depends on how many tickets they’re working on right now. If you think it’s taking too long then the best (and fastest) way to contact a dev or admin is to contact them on discord. 

• Like 1

Ok but I'm I supposed to wait in game for hours in the coordinates I gave in the ticket hoping someone shows up, or will they fix this while I'm offline?

I believe you have to be online. My guess is what they do is they make a company, then use cheats to get all of your stuff under that company name, then they invite you into that company, make you leader and then they leave themselves. 

• Like 1

Good luck getting a response.  I've been waiting 12 days with an open ticket regarding Ownership Transfer and have messaged Jat and Dollie in discord without any luck.

I have a ticket ( Ticket# 21816 )  reporting a psychatric case of a player that is planting Boards with insults, homophobics insults and death threats all overs islands and nothing has been done for 16 days, wich mean they have totally given up support because this is totally illegal worldwide not to ban this player.

• Sad 2

On 1/16/2020 at 2:39 AM, Lord Zardoz said:

I have a ticket ( Ticket# 21816 )  reporting a psychatric case of a player that is planting Boards with insults, homophobics insults and death threats all overs islands and nothing has been done for 16 days, wich mean they have totally given up support because this is totally illegal worldwide not to ban this player.

I can support this claim, I have a ticket ( Ticket# 22017 ) that hasn't been answered or looked at since january 3rd, and it's about clear case of harassment, that's been going on since the report. No one reads tickets anymore.