Sign in to follow this  
Scruffles

Level 51 level cap

Hi, I have an issue that I hope is an easy fix.  I am a level 51, with 38 discovery points.  I am trying to level up, but any time I try to get xp, killing cobras, ECT I don't see my xp increasing.  What do I have to do?  Do I need to only get xp during the discovery xp boost or treasure hunting?  

You need many, many more discovery points. Once you get enough to increase your max level cap, do treasure maps. Once you hit around 65ish the levelling slows waaaaay down and maps pretty much become your only viable way of levelling. Enjoy the grind, that is all there is.

Yep, 40 DP per level. The fastest way to get some right quick is the power stones. Each power stone is a level worth of DP. Same with the essences. Kraken is 150.

Yeah, I am not ready to fight a hydra.  I have seen you can drown it, but i only seen that used once on YouTube.  I got 40 dp last night and unlocked my xp.

Hydra can be soloed with a few npcs on swivels with cannister shot or cannons and a naked dude with a carbine

Or just a naked dude with a carbine, climbing pick, and a bunch of miniballs. Heck you can even donit with a bow and arrow if youre patient enough.