Gamemonkey

Rate of Aging

Ive been waiting for a game like this to come along for sometime now and Its pretty close to checking all the boxes . My only problem is with how fast you age over a year a day even when your not playing . I would like to see something closer to 1 day = 1 month or 1hr =1 day or even maybe match it to the day and night cycle . I feel it takes quite a bit away from a game and my play time when I have to dedicate a day each month to running a mandatory quest for FOY just to stay playable . We put alot of times into these toons  they should at least last a few months. I feel having to run the fountain of youth should be a 2 - 3 time a year requirement at the most. I am hoping that this gets attended so I can continue to enjoy and grow in the community with this game . Thank the Devs for all your hardwork and keep up the good work 

• Like 2

You dont loose anything with not going to the foy? They removed the negative effects a while ago, now you only get a buff if you go.. 

On 1/13/2020 at 2:48 AM, Knivet said:

You dont loose anything with not going to the foy? They removed the negative effects a while ago, now you only get a buff if you go.. 

I understand this but also agree with the OP.  Either remove aging until the planned reasons for it are implemented or slow it down.  Everything I've read said that it takes about 3 months to hit age 90, but I've been playing for 2 weeks exactly(installed on the 1st) and my character is already in his 50's.  At the rate he's aging he'll be 90 in another 2 1/2 weeks.  A month and 2-4 days is ridiculous, even if there's no longer a debuff for it

• Like 1

One month each time you reach 90, i dont see any problems with it? 

Just because your character looks older? 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Knivet said:

One month each time you reach 90, i dont see any problems with it? 

Just because your character looks older? 

kind of defeats the purpose of having a character creator then, doesn't it?  We're all gonna look the same, old and moldy in a month anyways.  No real point to character customization except to either make yourself a big target or a small target, and they didn't need to waste the resources on all those sliders then, they could have just went small medium large male and female as our only choices at that point.

• Thanks 1

Or.. just implement that after 3rd rejuvenation you lose the ability to age (for sake of those who care, after 3rd rejuvenation give to the player the option to choose at what age they stop aging)

Solves the problem, right?
Or you want to say that at a point when you will be playing this game for 9months you will not care about looking old grandpa/ma ?
I bet you will, so increasing/decreasing the speed of aging won't be giving you your desired effect.