Sign in to follow this  
Sugerjunky

Taxes question

So how do taxes work on pve do they still cut into the person farming on a island they don’t own or is it different cus I see most islands at 20% on official pve and a few lower I thought it was changed at some point and it was just a extra amount that went into the owners bank and does not take any from the person farming if anyone knows I would love to know asked around in game but ant seem to get a answer thanks 

Taxes were indeed changed to be additive instead of subtractive to person farming. The only thing that is affected by the setting on the island is gold received by treasure maps. Resources harvested are not reduced to the person harvesting. You farm 1000 wood, you get 1000 wood, if at 20% the islands flag will get 200. If you do a map there for 1000 gold, you will get 800 and the flag will get 200.

On 1/10/2020 at 6:55 AM, Sugerjunky said:

So how do taxes work on pve do they still cut into the person farming on a island they don’t own or is it different cus I see most islands at 20% on official pve and a few lower I thought it was changed at some point and it was just a extra amount that went into the owners bank and does not take any from the person farming if anyone knows I would love to know asked around in game but ant seem to get a answer thanks 

No it doesnt take from you. You get your normal amount island owner gets a free 20%