Sign in to follow this  
SoVANightShade

Game Cannot load into any server

I just purchased this game yesterday on Steam and i timeout on every single server i try to load into. I havent been able to play at all. This is official and non official servers both. It starts to load at the bottom, then freezes up and gives me a timed out notification. My PC is well above the listed requirements for specs, and i have decent Internet so i am not sure what the issue may be. I have tried restarting game/Steam/PC, I have tried lowering all setting to very minimum, I have tried running in low memory mode (from steam) and nothing works. The first menus run very smooth, the server selection screens run smooth, and the map loads up to choose where to spawn almost instantly, but then as soon as i try to connect, the game Freezes. 

Any advice? 

Same problem here, been playing for months and yesterday all went fine, today i tried to log in and gives me a timed out notification too... my ship is not safe! 😞

Also in the menu screen it says: Atlas: ??? -- Region: Atlas_F5

Edited by Erseyr

I've done everything I could find online and am presently going through with a full reinstall.  😞

Edited by InsanitySektor

Me and about 15 other people I know are having the same issue. Timed out by battleye client not responding. This is in the UK and in the States. When you do finally get logged in you get dc'd very quickly.

Some have uninstalled BE ( I would not suggest this nor do I intend to do it, I don't uninstall anything until it is a last resort ) and some said it didn't work and only a couple said it worked, I have doubts about that though. Also people have reinstalled their games all to no avail. Is this even being looked into?

Sign in to follow this