Caine

Let´s talk about imprinting again!

So, I think that the whole Imprint-system needs a little fix. Every 8h to be online and imprint your animal is not healthy for the reallife of a normal working person.

I´m fine with the Imprint-system when more than one person of your company can imprint the babys but actually it´s a pain in the ass to do it. I can live with the fact that I have to take more time for my babys in their first steps but imprint every 8h and only the same person is not cool.

What are your opinions?

I agree. Ark solved this problem with the cryo things. Takes longer to raise stuff but with a bit of effort you won't miss an imprint. Since I doubt this game is getting cryo pods this system probably needs to get changed. I wouldn't be against scrapping imprint bonsu altogether.

I think it should be a company thing. I’m currently imprinting and it’s totally fudging up my health and sleeping pattern. Fortunately I don’t work. But children of school age play this game, and it effects their sleep, studies and adversely their whole future. 

Consideration from the devs. 0 outta 10. 

Edited by Voromja

I tottaly agree. I used to have spare time and  i was good with imprinting, but since i started working again is impossible to even make a schedule. 

I'm ok babysitting 9 hours a razor, on weekends but i can't finish the imprinting. One option is to make the imprinting faster or even longer  by 2 hrs. At leasr i have time to get home and do it, is not ideal...but i guess is duable.

Of course the best option is cryo, or adult imprinting. 

On the other hand i won't like for the brewding to be too easy, after all breeding creates trading gameplay,. 

I can only hope the devs are aware about this issue. A game shouldn't mess with your life's balance.

I would be behind a longer but more considerate imprinting.

Something like 3-5 24h imprint periods starting after baby stage would be meaningful yet doable, for me at least.

Why people complaining about imprinting thinking you need to imprint to 100%?
With doing two imprints per day (which is easy doable) you get to about 66%.
We as seller do this for teh tames we only breed for selling. Imprint in the morning and afternoon evening. Yes you boot the pc before going to work or whatever, but it should only take 5 minutes anyway.

Then argumenting with razor, i think even now with the greater meat stacks, the imprinting is still one of the easyer things for razors.

How is going away from exact 8 hours helping, it screws everything. With lower or longer then 8 hours you cant keep a rythem, you will need to wake up during the night at some point etc.

A possible solution would be that only 2 of 3 imprints are needed to get to 100%.

Getting out of bed prior to 6:30am is not someting i'm willing to do for a video game, leaving from 5:30pm to midnight (not enough for more than 1 imprint) at home.

I can just about fit in an imprint over the weekend as I have a half day friday to start the breeding. But that means I have to plan to be at home for those times. (not easy for most weekends).

If I could plan for imprints to take place between 8-10pm over a few days, that I could do as it fit mine and I suspect quite a lot of folks lifestyles.

• Sad 1