Sign in to follow this  
Hcore

Issues with official EU PvE server

Hello,

A week ago me and my friends started to play Atlas. It's a fun game.

So from yesterday four of us can't play at EU PvE server, we have our home at N9 server grid. All of us got kicked after five minutes by Battleye for connection timeout. We join M9 but appear at our home on N9. Sometimes we can't open inventory, sometimes we can. 

Image of server grid map, this is how I see it: https://imgur.com/a/qdV9yXx

Today is the same issue for us so I think this may be a server issue after all and not our clients? We tried the basics for the troubleshooting: Re-installing Battleye, re-installing the game, validating game files and so on. Nothing solved the issue.

I then tried to join the official EU PvP server, created a new character. This works fine and without any issues. So either this is a character issue or it's a glitch/issues on EU PvE server. I filled a ticket for the server team. But anyone else experienced this? Are there other solutions we could try except creating a new character on PvE?

Update: I managed to change home server to L8 Freeport. Worked fine. I picked up my friends that spawned on M8 and started to travel back to N9 server grid. As long as we reached N9 I got disconnected. So looks like it's not a client issue but a server issue from my point of view. 

The same here. I also live on N9 tile. But from yesterday i am unable to rejoin. Only join the network option in the menu. And as well as you only freeports are shown on map. However i do spawn in my base after joining. But not able to interact with anything. basically trapped inside my own base. Inventory auto closes on my after like a second or so and trying to go into skills or atlas (map) just crashes the game out. I also posted a ticket just now. Hopefully they do something about this.

4 hours ago, Klemo said:

The same here. I also live on N9 tile. But from yesterday i am unable to rejoin. Only join the network option in the menu. And as well as you only freeports are shown on map. However i do spawn in my base after joining. But not able to interact with anything. basically trapped inside my own base. Inventory auto closes on my after like a second or so and trying to go into skills or atlas (map) just crashes the game out. I also posted a ticket just now. Hopefully they do something about this.

Seems like there is a server restart in 10 minutes. So hopefully N9 grid is solved after that. 🙂

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

NOPE still doesn't work, for me anyway. No rejoin option and still can not interact with anything no inventory etc... I just returned to the game first from early access launch. Played it for a bit. But there was too many "headaches" back then. I wanted to see if they improoved it. Maybe start a company and set sail with some friends. It looks like it is still too early for that.

PS:I manage to kill my character today. Took some time to punch thin air to death. Still unable to interact with anything trapped inside my base. But i was unable to respawn again. Freeport or lawless regions nothing the map was blank pure green colour. Then game crashed and told me i can not connect because there is alredy a player conected with my account.

Edited by Klemo

I tried to reinstall (redownload) the game once and verify the game files several times. Also deleted and reinstalled / redownload the BattlEye program. No success so far. No response for my ticked also.

There is a same issue to me at the west island of N9 region. When I dead and respawn, the game is corrupted.It should be a server side problem!!!!

i have same problem in N9 EU PVE with battleye connection timeout since yesterday (sunday) and my login times out after this, tried to change region but get timeout and spawn in n9 but nothing works and im all alone in the server.

Yes it looks like you are alone on server but most likely you are not. That battleye bug prevents the client communicate with the server. Therefore server appears empty and chat doesnt work as well as inventory and anything what needs to be sinchronized with the server wich is like everything. It is like we are on the server but server doesnt recognize us so it prevents our clients to do anything and then kicks us out because client is not responding to a server for some reason. Or maybe it is but server is not listening. Or a million other things that could go wrong with Wildcards, ou i am sorry" Grapeshot games net-code. Or BattlEye, wich is a third party software, is implemented poorly and not behaving with the game. It should prevent cheating in online games. Well good job preventing legitimete players to join the game as well. They probably do not need us they must have like a ton of players an the servers or something. Ehm... Great i am rumbling now. And i am salty. Sorry guys... The holidays (and my vacation) are over and i am a little grumpy now 😄 Peace.

Battle eye is broken in a lot of servers (grids). EU PVP Server. We must to die and appear on a freeport to comeback home again. It sucks.

• Thanks 1

We moved too n9 a couple of days ago and have the same problem. Tyed unistall battleeye and the death thing but only sorts it for 5 mins or soo and then crashes again. For some reson it seems too work in the morning, soo guessing the problem starts when more people loging in and the server cant handle it.