Adml. IrishDWG

Things that i would love to see in game

I would love to see Steamships and All nautilus submarines plus more sailling ship plus a economy system plus the level cap to go up also so who else would love to see new things

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Adml. IrishDWG said:

I would love to see Steamships and All nautilus submarines plus more sailling ship plus a economy system plus the level cap to go up also so who else would love to see new things

I think I've seen steamships mentioned before. They could be a bit slower than a sailing ship, but of course go faster than a sailing ship into the wind. Coal, oil, or wood could be a fuel to power them. Maybe they would go faster depending on the fuel, with wood being the slowest. If they could be unaffected by storms, that would be a bonus that would make them worth making, since they would likely need a bit more metal to make than a sailing ship.

• Thanks 1

yep i would agree but also steamships would have to be the same speed as an fully opend sail at high winds no matter what and they would have to be more monuvable also and u can control the speed by sticking 1 to 4 NPC crews and they would also have be able to go against the craken at basics hull and still survive

Would love be at least be able to see my company members on the map. Having to look for them on sometimes huge islands is a headache