Bobothewizard

Tame levels

Was playing around with the breeding the past few days and I was wondering how to increase to level of the baby when it pops out. Bred some bears and was laughing so much when the baby just came popping out, was really funny.

Anyway, ended up with a level 35 but something I didnt understand was how to increase that level? I understand if I would have had 2 level 41s I would have gotten high but how do the folks get the level 70's and so on to be bornl? It seems like the best level you could get would be 41 or 42 off of the base tames and really only ever 41 or 42?

Edited by Bobothewizard

an animals level is determined by their stats ... you could have 2 level 41 animals mate but that wouldn't guarantee a level 41 baby would come out, it would depend which stats the baby inherited from each parent.  the way people get very high level babies is by combining very good stats from mother and father.  this can take a lot of time depending how lucky you are.   www.exploreatlas.co.uk has a very good animal calculator that you can use to see how many points your animals have in each stat category 

• Thanks 1